you must die duke

N

nodnarb24

[me]Goes over to ice cream man and chops his head off also.[/me]

D

dw51688

Hey Nanokill you blithering a**hole. Don't pick on my friend you weak little idiot!

[me]punches nanokill in his nuts with the bionic/gun arm he got from a previous battle arena battle[/me]

[Edited by TomB on September 24th, 2000 at 06:21 AM]

D

DÛke

...you're help is appreciated, but I don't need it :D!
I never die, and will never surrounder to a fat ass, dorky kid like Nanokill!

Go ahead and punch me, kill me, hit me, punish me! WHATEVER, it's JUST pain...

N

Namielus

Well since it appers the battle is long over, I gather up the head set then on a purple sofa. I walk of grab my handy generator and TV/VCR set. Turn on the generator, plug in the TV.

I look through my assorted colletions of videos and find something that will apeal to all.

Encino Man

After the screams are silenced by my mighty roll of duct tape, the movie goes on.

30 hours later...

After that Pauly-a-thon that include such titles as:
In the Army Now
Bio-Dome
Dream Date
An Extremely Goofy Movie
The Son-In-Law
Jury Duty
The Wedding Band

After waking from my druken stupor, I find those little heads lying on the sofa and with out much else to do, I throw up, shut off the TV/VCR combo with my handy shotgun, and procced to once again return to a non-solber state.

[Edited by Namielus on September 23rd, 2000 at 06:11 PM]

N

nanokill

hey dw...THAT HURT....now heres the thing...this is a grudge match...pure and simple......It spawned from senseless convesation on aim........stay out....if you want to help be a spectator.......[me] runs up kicks the "black beast" flat on his ass, and takes out his paintball gun, nanokill then proceeds to make duke the "blue beast"[/me]

hahaaha.....i then kick the blue duke in the balls and begin pounding his face in.

and like i said...DON'T CALL ME FAT YOU SOB!!!!!!!

oh and nameilus......good chocie of movies

D

DÛke

Go ahead and kick my ass all you want.
I'm imprevious to all your crap.
FAT!

N

nanokill

aaaaa......(shakes head)...duke...duke...duke...SHUT UP.
[me] goes over and crushes dukes skull in[/me]

you know...you are really annoying duke

N

Namielus

Still not quite drunk yet I walk over to duke, and hit him on the head with my bango.

EL CABONG!

[me]yells at Duke that his trying to get drunk here and it would be much easier to do so if duke was to be quieter[/me]

[me]turns to nanokill, "god damn you shutup"[/me]

Under his breath while walking away 'fat ass' is heard.

N

nanokill

WHAT WAS THAT NAMEILUS.....fine then..[me] runs over to nameilus and bashes him over the head with his banjo..[/me]

well that'll block out some of the noise nameilus.....here...maybe this will help with the desoberazation...[me] hands nameilus a large jug of an orange juice/vodka drink[/me]

Cheers!!!!!

D

DÛke

I'm an annoying guy!
Atleast I'm not fat.
Oh, not only that, but you're fat, and you disaprove it:D!

Like I said, anyone who wanna practice their powers, punches, kickes, and all that non sense, go ahead and try it on me.
I don't care. I don't get hurt. Just think, it's JUST pain, WHAT could it do? Go ahead and hurt me if you can, you'll fail like you already did...

Anyone wanna take a sucker punch?
Go ahead and punch me real hard! PUNCH ME! HARDER!
JUST HIT ME!

[Edited by DÛke on September 24th, 2000 at 12:57 AM]

N

Namielus

while still trying to ward of the effects of smashed headedness with a side of alcohal [me]says that duke was using the powerful skill of vantriliqizmes, but it sounds more like vaahgshs342xsssimes.[/me]

[me]says since you can't seem to kill him why don't you just stuff his fleshbag of a body into an interdimetional portal? Cause as you know the dimention of pain seems to have openings about this time of year.[/me]

With this being said Namielus searches his rear pants pocket and produces an inflatable dimentional portal generater.

[me]says now all you have to do is inflate it via blowing into that hole there and when it is infladed you gonna push the red button and throw duke in[/me]

Nanokill eyes the device and decides that Mr. Unkillable would most likey hate his new/perminate home in the dimetion of pain.

Nanokill starts ablowing-up, within minutes (do to the fatasses weak lungs), there is an interdimentional portal that is only 1 way.

[me]walks off and starts drinking the Oj/vodka without looking at it.[/me]

Nanokill hits the big red button.

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOSSSSSS

Nanokill and Duke are both being pulled in to the portal (of which there is no return).

[me]looks at his Oj/Vodka drink and yells, "HEY THERE IS ORANGE JUCIE IN MY LIQUIR AND I ORDERED A CHEESEBURGER!" At this point he is completely hammered. "Whould you guy want some?", quietly asks Namielus.[/me]

Nanokill and Duke having a hard time holding on to the egdes of the blow up machine both shake there heads and yell no.

[me] says, "yea it taste like, well like not liquir." At that he throw the bottle at the inflatable interdimetional portal[/me]

It misses its intended target the inflatible interdimetional portal, but lands before it shattering causing pieces to fly in to the inflatible interdimetional portal. As air is leaking and both Duke and Nanokills hold is weakening.

[me]picks up his broken TV/VCR combo and his Pauly Shore tape archive, and throws them at the slowing closing gateway.[/me]

ZZZOOOTTT

In a bright flash of light everything within a 20ft radius vanishs without a trace.

[me]yells out while dancing about, "I'm free of that blooding Pauly Shore!!! FREEDOM!!!"[/me]

N

nanokill

nah...........i am getting tried of beating up on a pychotic little midget who loves pain.........[me] picks up the midget and locks him in a vault....."that outta keep him quiet"[/me] now duke.....just leave me alone...it is just not worth my time to keep fighting you.....

D

DÛke

Nanokill, I'm not the one who wanted to start the fight.
And besides, I told you I always win! Muahahahaha!
I'm not a midget, I'm 5'2, which is the "normal" sized male should be by mid 17.

Suleiman, your portal of pain is no pain at all man, it's drugs for my vains and brain, that's all. I can take it. Pain is just what we make it to be:D.

[Edited by DÛke on September 24th, 2000 at 12:52 AM]

N

Namielus

HEY NO ONE BUT NO ONE SAYS THE S WORD!!!!!

AHH GOD NO ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!

N

Namielus

foolbeyondyourcomprehonsionthatiswhatyouhavedoneyourealizethatmywholeabilitytocommuticationonthisformhasbeendestoriedtheinstantimfreedofpaulyshoreyouhavetosaymynamebackwardasgodbemywitnessyouwillburninghellforyourtresspassingintothedemonicunderworld