DÛke

**That fu#ken hurts**
**Gets up, barely bleeding, walks up to Nanokill**

TAKE THAT YOU SoB!
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

**Punches the fat ass in the nose...**

N

nanokill

after feeling a weak punch i grab dukes arm and yank him toward me... i then punch duke in the face hard and kick him multiple times in the gut....

N

nanokill

AND DON'T CALL ME FAT YOU SoB!!!!!!kicks duke in the groin

D

DÛke

ME!
Muahaahaaahaaaa!

**Looks at the fat ass, not even feeling pain.**

I don't hurt when you hit me in the gut you fat, dumb, peace of over wieghted crap!

**Evil smile.**

**Turns around, and performs a round-house kick, hitting Nanokill right in the face, giving him a black eye with severe nose bleed.**

There you PUNK! I'm SMALLER THAN YOU, EVERYONE IS YOU stupid crap!

N

nanokill

THERE ARE SOME ADVANTAGES TO BEING 6'3......[me] grabs duke around the neck and proceed sto hammer his face with his fist...then throws duke..runs and punts him a few feet like a football!!!

take that b!tch

D

DÛke

...I extend my hand, and fall on my palms, performing a nice cart wheel as I fall down.

I see a wall, right behind me. The fat ass SoB was right across away from me, I look back at the wall, and run to it as fast as I could.

**Runs towards the wall and walks over on it, horizontally!
Then jumps away, extending the right foot to create a fast kick, moving fast...fast...fast...**

AHHHHHHH!
The kick lands right at NanoKill's face, breaking his NOSE, and pushing him to the ground.

I'm GONNA make you uglier than you already are you little b1tch!
You can't even jump for god's sake! You over grown animal!

I'll teach you manners right here, RIGHT NOW!
Slaps Nanokill in the face, and kicks him in the stomach!

THERE, GET UP, I aint done with ya BOY!

N

nanokill

after getting hit in the face i run up to duke, grab his arm
twist and smile in pleasure at the sounds of breaking bones
i then grab his face and smash it into my knee, then i kick his tiny ass across the..and run over grab him and proceed to bash his face against a nearby wall....

N

nanokill

i then grab his other arm and snap it over my knee....listening in pleasure to the crys of pain emanating from duke:D

D

DÛke

Ok, you wanna fight like a pussy like that? OK THEN!
I run up to Nano's face and punch him again, on the other eye, giving him another black eye:

"GOOD, NOW you match!"

I make an uppercut, sending Nano's jaw to the sky! The sound of a crushed jaw make me feel good now!

I run up to Nano, grab him by his legs, and spin him 720 degrees around and around and around, I MADE HIM PUKE BLOOD for god's sake. I spin and spin until I got enough speed to through the huge wieght altheway across the field!

There Beoach, JUST because I'm smaller than you, doesn't mean I'm WEAK! I'll kick that fat ass of yours any day of the week! BEOOOOOOOOOOOOOACH!

N

nanokill

well....since the little pricks arms are broken lets make his legs also....[me] runs over and does a flying kick at duke's kneecap shattering it, nanokill then sweeps duke and stomps on his other knee[/me]

i then pick up the quadraplegic and hurl him across the room, i then run and shove my foot so far up his ass he will feel it for weeks, i then grab the small idiot and proceed to pound his face into a pulp.......after ruining his face to where his mother won't recognize it i hurl him awqay from me into the nearest wall.

D

DÛke

Muaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!

I'm imprevious to your sh!t PUNK!
I lay there, with the little beoach watching me bleed.
If you've been watching closely, you'd see that the blood falling from me is actully coming back into me now...It's reentering my body through my mouth! My arms aren't broken anymore!

I'm FULLY recovered!
I want to see you're fat ass do that!

I run so fast at and so mad at Nano, he didn't even know I got up!
That little fat ass beoach didn't even see me get up! HOW FAST AM I!

I run up to him, hit him 300 times on the right eye, 300 times on the left eye, pull his tounge out of his mouth: I just held it and ripped it out like there was no tommorow! I put my thumb up his left eye, casuing the eye ball to pop! I kick him in the guts, then in the face. I rip his hair out, I get a knife, I open his head, I look at the brain, it's nasty, I look at it, and I feast on it! It was great, although made me a bit stupid! I get the other eye ball out and eat it! I ate the ears off, I bit him on his neck and sucked so much blood! OH THE CRIMISON THIRST!

N

nanokill

Damn annoying prick....i am not gonna be killed by an annoying litte prick like you, after be maliciously attack by a pychotic little demon, (especially if i am immortal like you )i then bash the life out of duel.i then break all his arms and legs, i then proceed to rip them from his body, along with all of his other "appendages"...i then proceed to beat his head in with his arms and then i take him, throw him and impale him upon a nearby fence.I then rip his body off the fence and proceed to tear him apart.....i throw the body chunks into a nearby furnace watching them burn into ash, i then gather the ash and scatter it into the wind, inabiling duke to ever reform himself again

[Edited by nanokill on September 23rd, 2000 at 05:53 AM]

D

DÛke

...I AM Phoenix!
Haahaaahaaaahaaaaaa!

**Everytime you ripped something off me, you found out that it comes right back! IT REGENERATES almost before the eye can see!**

YOU CAN NOT burn me Nanokill!
Haahaaahaaaahaaaaaaa!

Yes, you're immortal, but you're eyeless, earless, brainless, YOU are basically DEAD!

I look at Nanokill's empty head.
"DID I mention you were brain less? Muaaahaaaahahahahah"

**I walk up to Nanokill, and asking him IF HE DARES to hit me, JUST HIT ME!**

Come on Nanokill, I wanna see how many times I'm able to die and relive, prooving my deathless soul!

**The most evil laughter you've ever heard...**

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Here children, lets make this fight interesting. Also it's highlander rules: First to lose his head is dead...forever.

N

nodnarb24

[me]picks up the swords and chops off both of their heads.[/me]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Living Death

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

HA HA HA!!!

Sorry.