You lazy buggers

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This kind of stuff isn't in a dictionary that people could look up?

"Buggers" is okay; to me it falls under one of the more creative ways of insulting.

Back on topic:

Mikeymike: I guess you didn't read my thread question about Dojo updates? 'Cause that's where I posted this Web Archive link in the beginning... who knows, if MTGNews actually goes down, it might be in there in the future (probably other fallen Magic websites, like the Library of Dominia and stuff).

M

Mikeymike

Don't mind me, I'm slow on the up-take sometimes - I totally missed your Dojo updates Spidey.

BTW - I found out what a Quim is, and it is pretty dirty. Can't tell you though, too much fun being on the other side of the torture :D.

M

MrXarvox

<just found out what it is>

(see my above post) I mean it. Go wash your mouths out with soap.

R

Rando

Where did you all find out what it means? If you found it in a dictionary, it would have be unabridged, and a little old.

M

Mikeymike

My brother-in-law is English, he nearly busted a gut when I asked him what it meant.

M

MrXarvox

It doesn't necessarily have to be old, it just has to be British.

Heck, if it were old, it's probably be less likely to contain such a term.

I finally found it in an online British slang dictionary after days of searching for archaic english words.

R

Rando

Quim is a very old word. Like, several hundred years old.

It's funny that you all were so currious that you actually went out a researched it. Cool.

C

Chaos Turtle

What's really funny is how some folks keep bandying 'qu**' about without repercussion, whereas if one was to post the American counterpart (cu**) it would be deleted immediately.

Let's have a care, shall we?

R

Rando

So?

If only a handfull of people know what it means, and they don't care, then who is going to get offended?

Answer: no one.

And now you've ruined the fun. :(