You lazy buggers

G

Gizmo

I just wanna say SHAME ON YOU!

For not using The Dojo archives.
More than decklists and reports the really interesting stuff is ploughing through the Strategy Theory archives.

I`m gonna browse through a few times and post up anything that looks interesting.

M

Mikeymike

Do you have the link to the archive main page? If yes, thanks in advance. If no I'll try navigating back on the address of the Flores article (which was very good, got me interested in Ancestral Memories again).

R

Rando

Buggers?

Considering what that really means, shouldn't it be edited out? Or, perhaps we could start using more archaic cussing in our posts...such as bugger and quim and fongool.

"The last time I buggered a boy, I must confess, I did think him a girl upon entry."

-from Rob Roy

Hmmm...time to do some antique naughty word research...

G

Gizmo

Quim is one of the NASTIEST words ever. I swear like a trooper and Id never consider saying it. :(

R

Rando

Quim is pretty bad, but me, you and maybe three other people know what it means. There are worse words though, especially the ones I learned from my wife's Italian grandmother. Words that would translate into entire phrases in English. VERY naughty words indeed. It's funny to hear the 80 year old italian granny say them though...

But, anyway, thanks for the links. I told myself when the Dojo wnet down that I'd make copys of some of the better articles. I'm glad that now I have another chance.

Z

Zadok001

Huh. Well, I'd edit that, but my vernacular doesn't include it, so I won't.

And I _have_ been digging through the archives, btw. There's some great stuff in there, always has been. I've always liked digging up Wakefield's pre-Famous Guy stuff. :)

A

arhar

You realize, of course, that it means you have to tell us what quim means THIS INSTANT!! :D

G

Gizmo

If I told you, then it`d be deleted THE SECOND an admin saw what it meant.

M

Mikeymike

It must be English slang for Kathie Lee Gifford, I can't imagine anything more horrible.

F

fuzzy510

Did I miss something? I thought this was about the Dojo archives. :confused:

M

Mikeymike

Does it have any relation to the female lead from Goldfinger?

D

Daggertooth

Gosh, I have no Idea what that is. you have to tell us.

Curiosity kiled the Daggertooth X_X