You got a friend in the CPA...

Are you friends with fellow CPA members?

• Yeah..Lots...They're pretty...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...None, they're smelly...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I try, but I think I smell...

• Istanbul beat me up, no I never tried again...

• Total voters
C

Cateran Emperor

Maybe people just liked it better that way?

I think we should rename DUke the Lord of Not-So-Subtle- Things after that.

Sidar - I honestly don't like you. :D Confounded White Mages, what with yer fancy Protection from Black and Protection from Red and Enchantment Kill. :p

D

DÛke

...I take it that you figured out what I meant by that one post of mine, eh now?

...it wasn't very subtle, was it?

...I just didn't want >>him<< to come at my back instantaneously...it was strictly meant to be for people as intellectual as you are, Cateran Emperor. You're very, very, impressive. :)

D

Duel

Duel: <------ thinks that is subtlety of the "hit you over the head with a large rock several times" style...

So, only one question:
Who is Al Terego?

;)

D

DÛke

...? Heck NO! You think I'd have time to reply to you if that comment was subtle? He'd be all over my case by now...

...I wanted to avoid that...

...He doesn't read deeply, I know him...

...Don't get me wrong, not that I'm afraid or anything...I just want to avoid standing up for myself for simply saying what I think...

D

DÛke

...I thought we resolved the Istanbul issue, Spidey...;)

...I haven't seen him on the boards for a while now (maybe it's just me), I hope he doesn't just disappear (do I really hope he doesn't, maybe it's a blessing ;))...

D

DÛke

...I think he's stayin' at Istanbul.

...Oh, I pretty much covered the whole deal, Spidey...you missed it, I do believe...:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

This is the most spam I have seen in a while..... That's a good thing. :)

The only person who kind of said me was Sidar Jabari... maybe I should just try to become an idol to the newbies before Hawaiian Mage gets 'em.....

No one who I brought here has responded yet....

darn..