You got a friend in the CPA...

Are you friends with fellow CPA members?

• Yeah..Lots...They're pretty...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...None, they're smelly...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I try, but I think I smell...

• Istanbul beat me up, no I never tried again...

• Total voters
A

Almindhra

If you think about it, probably many of you have met some real good online friends here...So I'll list some of mine, and how they relate to me...

Casey(For): my bud, he has a big mouth, and I still won't tell him my deck...*haha!!*...
Ura: my therapist and late nite talker ;)
PPie-Eater: Hmmm...I don't know, you always yell at me
Duke: my nemesis
Gizmo: one of those scary guys from the CPA that I dare talk to
YJ: Yeah, I know you in RL...But online, you the stereotypical "guy who doesn't reply to your emails" :D
HawaiianMage: You're just weird
Namielus: Fellow geeky
Reba-Iron Grip: that magic player friend who I always question his sexuality
manchot: the guy you have to take off your buddy list because the door opening and closing sound is driving you mad
theorgg: won't talk to me because he thinks I'm scary
Jackal: he thinks I'm a stalker or something
Neo Keo: my college-understanding buddy
Apollo: um, just says yes or no
sageridder: over pm was trying to pick me up...*lol*
Zero: told me her hoochy stories of STD's galore

Hmm, that's all I can think of at the moment...I'll try to remember more...I lost my buddy list at one time, and I think I lost nodnarb...

So post your CPA buddies on here too!...Commemorate their good deeds and how they affected you lives...*sniff sniff*...The CPA is great man...Just wonderful!...*boo hoo*...Can you feel the love??...

H

Hawaiian mage

I'm just weird, but I'm the one that found the goat vending machine along with the other "All your base belong to us" out takes. And I think I smell. So yeah.

-Hawaiian "I'm probably the expert on Zero Wing now..." mage

M

Multani

I have an aquaitence on the CPA. As you recall, I chewed Lord Magus out. Well, he's back and posting...only this time, he's a lurker, and I don't know his screenname.

H-Mage: It's Wing Zero, and I probably know more about it than you do....

H

Hawaiian mage

Well you obviously do if I managed to screw something as simple as the name up. Now I am nothing becuase of you. I hope you are happy that you have ruined my life and all in it with your clever retorts and correct pronounciations. Blah.

-Hawaiian "just say blah" mage

M

Multani

Actually, if you look carefully, I spelled "aquaintence" wrong. I forgot the first 'n'.

"It's not me that's smart. It's the objects around me that are dumb."

A

Apollo

I have many friends here. I think everybody is my friend, except DUke. He hates me.:( All he ever talks aobut is killing me... sigh. All I want is to be loved...

Anyway, thanks to all my buddies here. Even if you really hate me and think I smell, thanks for pretending to be my buddy. It's nice to pretend that people like me.:)

C

Cateran Emperor

Whoa, there are outtakes to the "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" thing? Jeez, if that's what they left in, what did they take OUT?

C

Cateran Emperor

Oh wait, that was utterly off topic.

I'd hope I have at least one friend here (Duke maybe, old MTGnews pal), but I could be wrong... :(

D

DÛke

...Cateran Emperor, you ARE my friend! Not only that, but I have extra "somethin'" for those from MTGnews. I don't know why, I just like their old-school punky style...the CPA is too luvely/insane for my taste.

...Sageridder and I...we go all the way back to the VERY, VERY old days...way back at MTGnews...Very cool, very wise, very fun...we've talked like "real" people before...a good conversationalist (Spelling, Apollo?).

...Rando...also from Missouri. We're destined to be real-life friends in the future. Trust me. We've had countless hours of fun...COUNTLESS.

...Ericbess...my savior. In the VERY, VERY old days, back at MTGnews, when everyone blew up on me, he was the one who "guarded" me...for some reason. When tough gets goin', he was the greatest aid a person could ever need. I'll never forget such guarding and caring personality...

...Darsh...no matter what has happened between me and any other CPA members, Darsh never changed his opinion of me, and I respect that a lot. Very fun to talk to on AIM...very fun to hang out with...cool. Period.

...Almindhra...the mistress I never had AND don't want...just kiddin'...she's pretty cool (sometimes), but she could get bi#chy faster than you could say "bi#chy". I just like her unstable personality. Poor, sadened soul. :D

...Purple Girl...my friend. That's it. We talk between now and then, and we happen to discuss VERY important worldy issues. I'll never forget Purple Girl...she's real. I can feel her. :)

...Neo Keo...my Magic-trading friend. We traded so many cards, it's not even funny. I can bet you, that me and him traded the MOST cards over the net than any other two people. We talk about movies too.

...FoR...I don't know. He seems quite at times, and over-active at others. We've had a couple of nice AIM encounters...I don't think he likes my attitude, but who does?

...Hawiian Mage...see what Almindhra said...COME ON! I'm actually agreeing with Almindhra!

...Apollo...his replies are like: "Yes", "No", "Maybe", and "Ok". What happens to the real Apollo on AIM? I have no clue...I like him, but I dislike him...at the same time.

...Istanbul...we came THAT close on being friends, but I don't think he wants friends...I've known him since MTGnews...bad attitude, great mind...all engulfed in darkness which can't be revealed, not even to himself. Oh well...a friend I'll never have.

...Nodnarb...OH, I remember the ol'days! When he and I spammed the heck out of the CPA...and when we started the Ed-God problem; when he started the "Almindhra/Duke" 'kissing' thing (I hated him for that for a while)...He is probably my first CPA friend, and I'm thankful for that.

...Namielus...we've had a couple of conversations over PM and AIM. Seems like a nice person...at least he's always proud...

...Nanokill...he was the funniest CPA member I've talked to...he doesn't mean to sound funny, but he does. He cracked the crack out of me on AIM many times...

...Sadist Angel...although she was here for just few days, I enjoyed her staying. No one in the CPA likes the kind of stuff she talks about, so that part of me that likes to talk about that kind of "stuff" is just kept inside, hidden...until another person arrives that shares the luve for blood. ;)

...Dw...overly smart. We've had many good (and bad) times. I'll remember him for makin' me blow up that one day...he and um...Multani...with their scheme...UGH! I yelled at him a couple of times, but we have nothin' against each other.

...Nookie...the VERY first day I joined MTGnews (mid 1997), he was probalby the first person to talk to me. He always stood by my side, even if I was wrong, which is bad...but still...I have no idea who this person is...I don't know if they're under different identity on MTGnews, or if they're here at the CPA...but Nookie, man...if you're out there reading this, drop by and say "hi"!

...Yawnmoth...you may have seen him here before...but he fades out quickly. We also go back to the old days of MTGnews. We've had many good conversations...arguments, fights, disagreements, partial hatered...but...after all this, somehow, we came out to be very good friends. Almost as if the fights and stuff strenthened our friendship.

...Sleeper Agent...you wouldn't know him unless you're Istanbul, Zadok, or Ericbess. Sleeper Agent was a very good friend to have, especially if you like Magic a lot. He knows what he talks about...and he taught me the greatest lesson I have ever learned about Magic...Sadly, he quit playing Magic because of financial problems, and I've lost his email (I hate myself for that).

I think that's it...

A

Apollo

Heh. I'm not a good talker on AIM... Maybe that is the real me. Maybe you should be saying "What happens to the real Apollo on the CPA?":)

I dunno... I'm just not a good conversationalist on there.

My only fault.;)

Z

Zadok001

I certainly have friends here!

DUke, Duel, Spidey, Yellowjacket, Baron, Ed, Chaos Turtle (da' man!), Baskil, Istanbul, Orgg, Apollo, chersbro (I know I misspelled that), FoR, CE, Gizmo, etc... :) *sniff* I love this place...

D

DÛke

...someone actually >>wants<< to be Istanbul's friend? The guy called me an "idiot" while I was trying to put him back in the editing business...some friend, huh?

Notice how nobody had Zadok as a friend...it's because Zadok is everyone's friend :). It's a known fact...

...and Hawaiian Mage, you call the way you talk "evolved"? Well, sure it is! Just lower yourself down so you can talk to us, the "little" people. :)

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, at least somebody likes me!

Thanks, Zadok(da' otha' man)!

Ura, Orgg, and arhar are my other CPA pals.

Almindhra and I talk a little bit, but I get the feeling that she thinks I'm some kind of mega-perv or something. ;)

A few of you are on my ICQ list*, but we don't get to chat much...must be the crazy hours I keep...

If anyone else wants to join up, as one of the elite elite folks who have the honor of being on my ICQ list, please feel free to add me to yours (42252567).
Maybe you'll be one of the very, very elite elite, who gets to see when I'm online, even if I'm....invisible....

*(good'ole Ed (always ready to help out), Duel, superguy, Istanbul**, and "The Great Molenko," though I can't recall what he goes by here...)

**(Just try beating me up, buddy.) ;)

M

Multani

You didn't mention me?! I feel so....alone...
Then again...after that Maro-Multani thing...nevermind...
Well, actually I have friends...I think.
Instanbul- Story of our acquaintence
Flame...flame..more flame. Then I get along with him.

Jaws: Lurks but I talk to him on YIM
ErinPuff: Nice person. Doesn't go on YIM very much anymore though...

And some other people....

G

Gizmo

After chatting briefly to Ally (I`m only on her list because she was 'in a goofy mood' - how bad is that) I get the impression she thinks everybody is a mega-perv. I wouldn`t take it personally, mate.

And can I just ask what the hell Spidey has done wrong, that you all hate him so much?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Istanbul doesent beat people up, he just voices his opinion.

Lol, Jackal (Jordan) and Doe.