You fart too much

K

K9Archmage

Don't worry duke, he's not gone. He only has time to go on the internet on the weekends.

Hoipa

T

TheFunkyNose

So the time moves on. And then there was a few types of things requiring space shuttles. But that was soon solved. Oh, have you ever considered that you should choose water over wine?

Anyway, relating to the topic, I am the mysterious "Sweaty Palms." Hello Mr. Ransac. I believe that you will be a PERFECT target. Any by the way, Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer is where I got the sweater thingy.

Poop-Covered Forest
Land

<T>: Add one Brownish-Green mana to your mana pool.

This is to TheFunkyNose: YOU ARE A BIG BUMHEAD!

G

Gerode

[me] casts Toilet Flush, destroying your Poop-Covered Forest. [/me]

You and Ransac seem like you could get along and drive each other crazy with obscure randomness.

And it looks like you need help getting out of your CPA straight jacket. Just dislocate your shoulder, and... [me] looks at TheFunkyNose. [/me], or um, break your nose, then slip out while an Admin isn't looking.

And we KNOW what happened to the space shuttles. You can't HIDE that from us.

M

MrXarvox

The space shuttles are all MINE!
But satan is in my left shoe, and death is in my right shoe, so there is no place to hide them.

R

Ramsac

Heh-heh-heh. You think he can drive me crazy? I already AM crazy. it's coming.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My brother forgot to log out when he last wrote and that last reply was SUPPOSED to be from me. Is still stand by my shout that I am not RaMsac and that my brother is an insane poo-too head.

Just one of the many inconviences of living in a house with another CPA member.

Ransac, cpa trash man, really this time

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

IF you weren't Ramsac, you should have just made your brother edit that post. However, the Ransac has not yet learned that level of subtlety.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Look!!

::Takes 3 balls and starts juggling::

When you come back tommorrow, I've edited this post

:: pretends to drop a ball but then catches it and throws it behind his back, catching it in front again.:

Oeps.

Whooh

[Edited by Nifallor Ruler of Kairon on 12-24-00 at 05:05 PM]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

This is the 4th time I have edited this post.

[Edited by Thallid Ice Cream Man on 12-24-00 at 05:19 PM]

D

dw51688

This is cool...

[Edited by Santa Clause on 12-24-00 at 7:39 PM]

-HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

K

K9Archmage

Ok, so how many of you didn't know that you could edit posts?

Hoipa