You fart too much

T

TheFunkyNose

I am deeply hurt by your STUPID statement that truly shows how STUPID you are with your STUPID junk. If you dare touch my sweater, I will be FORCED to FORCE you to be STUPID. And you fart too much. You know what? Me neither.

K

K9Archmage

Umm. Oooookaaay. Umm. Yeah.
[me] walk backwards, making no sudden movements. Then everybody riverdances![/me]

Dododo!

Hoipa

H

Hawaiian mage

After careful concideration I have decided you probably have no income any way and are not worth manipulateing. so...

Welcome! :)

K

K9Archmage

Yes... You are right. He doesn't have income. He spends his days farting.

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

I hate you, Nivelimac! Get off my site!

(Somewhat inside joke...)

Welcome aboard - I think.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

A

Apollo

Wait--wasn't there a conversation about a sweater in here some time back? Or am I hallucinating?

And I think you'd have to be fairly comfortable around the site to post something like that...

this may be an alias...

F

fuzzy510

Jan, this is too bizarre. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

BTW, hi.

K

K9Archmage

Don't worry, apollo. This is not an alias. i know this person.

HOipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You dare offer me your decadent, western pie?

*Ransac slices TheFunkyNose up into little pieces*

I feel your pain. Alas, I do not care.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

[me] stuffs thefunkynose up thefunkysmellingbutt[/me]

Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'll vouch for TheFunkyNose's unique identity. This is a person who hasn't been on here before.

I mean, for one thing, he used to write stories about guys sticking hotdogs in keyholes. He'll fit right in.

Hi, TheFunkyNose. Don't talk to Ransacs.

K

K9Archmage

he also wrote stories about guys who stuck hot dogs in there noeses...

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

Yes, Jan has never been here before. I'd hate to see what he does in Home-Made cards (He once made:

Poop-Covered Forest
Land

T: Add one brownish-green mana to your mana pool.

See what I mean?)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
T.I.C.M? Why shouldn't he talk to me? Are you saying that I am a bad influence on newbies? Are you saying that I reek of onions on a hot winter night? Are you saying that my shoelaces are untied?

*Ransac looks down and realizes that his shoelaces are united. He ties them*

Oh, um, thanks.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. I am NOT a bad influence.

K

K9Archmage

TheFunkyNOSe... Whatever happened to Venom_Cobra, or Fart_Cobra? Why didn't you use those Screen names instead?

Hoipa

D

DÛke

...guys, I really, really, REALLY hate to bust your bubble (?) but I think this dude/she/her/girl/it/whatever is gone now...pick on a new New Member. :D