You are forced to drink but one for the rest of your life...

There can be only 1

• Coca-Cola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
R

Rando

OK, you must choose only one, so that is why there are only these two choices. No "But I like Dr. Pepper" crap.

What side is the CPA on in the Great Coke/Pepsi War?

D

DÛke

...this reminds me of the Cake/Pie war. :)

Anyway...you will die for makin' this thread Rando.

People, Pepsi has got the clues to keep away yer blues...it's got the taste that tastes fresh all the time...you drink it, and you'll be fine...

Don't even get me started about Britney Spears being in one of its commercials. ;)

J

Jake74

I vote pepsi because I can't even choke down coke. Pepsi is at least drinkable even if it makes your teeth thinner.

R

Rando

Coke does not need flashy celeb's to endorse it's product!

Don't be taken in by all the bells and whistles that the evil Pepsi advertising executives throw at us to dazzle and confuse you.

Coke is the drink of Truth, Justice and the American Way!

Everyone knows that Pepsi puts hidious subliminal messages in it's ad's! Remember those "SEX" cans a few years back?

See what I'm saying?

Don't you understand?!?

Pepsi is the drink of choice of degenerates and tax-cheats! Just go ask your local pastor! He'll tell you the same! Jesus drank Coke! So did Mosas! So did Buhdda! So did Ghandi!

M

Mundungu

REgular :
coke better than pepsi

Light (which I drink)

Pepsi One has no contestant.
Pepsi one > coke light > pepsi light.

D

Dementia

Anyone who actually fails the taste test thingy should probably be shot......I mean.......DUH:rolleyes:

Pepsi is evil incarnate. It's the black blood of Satan:eek:

S

superguy

I voted Pepsi, I don't like either, but I dislike Pepsi less. I simply can't stand Coke.

A

Apollo

Cherry Coke is the greatest drink in the world. So I go with Coke. Wild Cherry Pepsi isn't bad, but it just can't compare.

G

Gizmo

Pepsi is nicer, but you always ask for coke. Who`s heard of a JD and Pepsi, after all?

Oh, random drinks tips of the day:
Tia Maria and Fresh Orange
Malibu and Milk
Check it!

M

maraud234

I voted for Coke. Cherry-Coke is the best, so I go with Coke. But since Brittney Spears sings/strips/says that Pepsi is better, it must be.

N

NeuroDeus

Coke is definitely the better... Pepsi taste crap... every drank Jack Pepsi at a bar or something? Jack Coke of course... Coca Cola :)

G

Gerode

Coke sometimes tastes much better under the right conditions, but I generally like Pepsi better.

H

Hetemti

Gotta be Pepsi...in China it "brings your dead ancestors back from the grave!"

...but I do like Dr. Pepper more!

Killer Joe

Remember that!? Anyway, I used to be a Coke fan until they "blinked" way back when, during the Classic Coke product that was supposed to taste like Pepsi. For the record, as a Diabetic, I only drink Diet-Pepsi, I can't even taste that nasty after-taste anymore :).

C

Chaos Turtle

...I even liked it until they changed it to the citrus-flavor. Yuck.

Anyway, Coke is the better dinner drink (but I don't drink soda pop at dinner). Excellent for cool evenings, too. Better in wintertime than Pepsi, when you're cold.

Pepsi, however, is sweeter, fizzier, and a lot more fun to drink. You can have it with burgers and chips, grilled steak medium-rare, ice cream, and by itself. Nothing better for an evening at cinema, a hot summer day by the pool, or in the middle of the night when you get up for a snack.