Yet another magic format

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So no first strike..... ok....... then haste.....

(White)
Savannah Lions - DarthFerret 5/3

(Blue)

(Black)

(Red)
Fervor - mooseman 5/2

(Green)

(Artifact)

(Gold)

(Land)

Cards: 2
Lands:

Colors Used

White: 1
Blue:
Black:
Red: 1
Green:

N

Nightstalkers

Eh... Haste... I don't think you should involve that. It used to be: "This creature is unaffected by summoning sickness." So I think that doesn't count as one word.

And banding... Please for the love of god keep that locked in a box in the middle of your yard.... On second thought... *looks out his window to see an undead Ayesha Tanaka shambling about*[ nevermind...

D

DarthFerret

What was wrong with banding anyway? I loved using it (especially because most of my opponents failed to understand it fully)! Nothing better than blocking withe everything you have, tapping a helm of chatzuk, and letting everything live while killing off thier beat down attacker. With banding, there were a lot less beat down decks in play. White had power with banding! I wish they would have left it alone! (Remembers his Sky Knights and Skycaptains....what a day!)

**I got mustard on my keyboard.....**

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nightstalkers said:
Eh... Haste... I don't think you should involve that. It used to be: "This creature is unaffected by summoning sickness." So I think that doesn't count as one word.
Check the link. It now states : Creatures you control have haste.
That follows the "rules".

Why no first-strike? It's a hyphenated word, not two words. Are you biased?

Banding was a fun ability. It took a while to understand, but after that, it was a blast. hehe

Killer Joe

Sure.

We can have non-basic lands as mana fixers they just can't have an additional ability on it like Tap:give creature ~this~.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow! Mooseman posted a card for tomorrow, instead of today! Time travel RULES!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Wow! Mooseman posted a card for tomorrow, instead of today! Time travel RULES!!!!!
:D Yeah, I don't even know what day it is.
My daughter graduated college Sat and I had to drive 6.5 hours to see it and drive back with a lot of her stuff, as she is moving back home. Way to much like work.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Uh-huh.... excuses.... excuses......

C'mon, where's the time travel machine?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
:D Yeah, I don't even know what day it is.
My daughter graduated college Sat and I had to drive 6.5 hours to see it and drive back with a lot of her stuff, as she is moving back home. Way to much like work.....

[KJ glares sternly with a squinty eye at Moosie]

Didn't I get in trouble for doing that!? :rolleyes: