WWYT: Round Seven Results (End)

N

Notepad

Still, congrats for being almost winner.

And, um....so there's gonna be a next round? Chicago's the top answer, no matter what the question is...

*note to self: Read entire thread before posting!!!*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think so. BigBlue hasn't posted the next question though... he might be waiting for the end of the holidays though when everyone's back.

N

Notepad

But that would mean I can't get an unfair advantage. Man, I never luck out!

Though I would hate for him to run it through New Year's Day, because I'll probably be in the hospital or something.

A few years back I was working on a "real giant homemade firecracker" and got my friend to help. We're sitting there on New Year's Eve putting all the explosive powder real gently into one pile, when he loses his concentration and looks at the crap celebrations on TV.

Needless to say, he was pouring explosive at the time, and when he turned to see the TV, he didn't care about how hard he suddnely started pouring.

BOOM!!!

I lost my hearing for like half an hour, because I was right over the pile.

Gonna try to make my "real giant homemade firecracker" again this year to revive the tradition one last time before I move away. Will probably get the same friend to help out...

But enough fun memories, I wanna play this game. Before I'm rushed to the ER. :D