WWYT - Round 3 Results

E

EricBess

Okay, 10 people responded. BPC said he was going to be MIA, so that was expected. DarthFerret also finally decided to join us :D

I was correct that there was less variety of answers this time. There were quite a few "must haves" this time and the top-3 all had the same set of answers. Must have been cheating ;)...But that's why we went with 6 responses this time.

Lettuce - 10 - the only response that everyone got
Ketchup - 9
Mustard - 9 - No, the same person did not miss both of these.
Tomato - 8
Cheese - 7 - One respondant was reluctant because it was a "hamburger", but put this anyway. Good thing.
Pickles - 6
Onions - 5
Bacon - 2

And even the 1-point answers are all pretty good:
Mushrooms, Mayonaise, Meat (Hey cheese guys!!!), BBQ Sauce

DarthFerret - 49 (5) - strong start...
Mooseman - 49 (5)
turgy22 - 49 (5) - is he unstoppable. He's scored every round so far...
Spiderman - 47 (1)
train - 45 ... voted most consistent in his graduating class ...
Ransac - 45
rokapoke - 42
Melkor - 42
BigBlue - 38
Modus Pwnens - 38

And the scores:
turgy22 - 13
Mooseman - 6
rokapoke - 6
DarthFerret - 5
Spiderman - 4
BigBlue - 2
Ransac - 2
Budget Player Cadet - 1
Melkor - 1
train - 0
Modus Pwnens - 0

R

rokapoke

C'mon, nobody else puts mayo on their burgers? You guys need to grow some taste buds!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
WTF do you think the special sauce on the Big Mac, Whopper, etc. has in it?
Mayo......

BTW - great minds think alike...... or like Turgy22....... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't like special sauce on Big Mac.... or anything else with "special sauce"

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mayonaise is a fine answer, but it's not going to be in everyone else's top 6. Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato and Cheese are the obvious choices. The only thought I put into this question was whether to go with pickles or onions.

Oh, and yes, I am unstoppable. I have the ability to read minds, but only over the internet.

B

BigBlue

Oh believe me, there's plenty of Cheese in this thread... and many others on the good ole CPA...

Oh, you meant you didn't include it... :)

I don't remember what I said, but I was the one who almost didn't put it and commented... not that it mattered since I was outta the points... I can't believe no one else listed Mushrooms...

Melkor

I'd have put it if it was up to me, but I didn't think others would so . . . Mayo too, although as a nominal vegetarian I don't really eat burgers.

E

EricBess

Melkor said:
I'd have put it if it was up to me, but I didn't think others would so . . . Mayo too, although as a nominal vegetarian I don't really eat burgers.
Haven't heard of a veggie burger? Besides, apparently only 1 person actually puts meat on their hamburger. I guess everyone else just took that for granted...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Or maybe they were thinking of a veggie burger. Those could definitely use some meat. Although I suppose that would kind of defeat the purpose.

M

Modus Pwnens

Wow, I really am the only one that put meat on my burgers.. Really guys, get out more often and eat a burger to see what's on it, now i'm stuck on 0 points :(