WWYT Round 2 Answers and Scores!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Name 5 African countries.

PM your answer by Monday, 4/10 by 7:00 AM EST. Anyone can join or jump in here, you can easily get 5 points if you list the most popular answers :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Answers - Points

Egypt 10
South Africa 9
Nigeria 8
Ethiopia 5
Madagascar 4
Congo 3
Kenya 3
Liberia 2
Libya 2
Somalia 2
Zaire 2
Zimbabwe 2

And 1 pt answers: Mongolia, Sudan, Uganda

As you can see, there was a sharp drop-off between the top three answers and the rest, so you pretty much need the top three answers to have a chance. But I wouldn't have thought Nigeria to be so high... :)

Players (Score) - Game Points

Jigglypuff (36) - 5
Limited (35) - 3
BigBlue (34) - 2
orgg (34) - 2
Ransac (33)
train (32)
DarthFerret (31)
EricBess (29)
Oversoul (26)
turgy22 (19)
Mooseman (18)

So Ransac misses out on a point because of BigBlue and orgg's tie...

Scores:

Limited: 8
Jigglypuff: 5
BigBlue: 4
Melkor: 3
orgg: 2
Ransac: 1

J

Jigglypuff

Bam! O'Doyle rules.

And I think Nigeria was pretty high because of all those Nigerian scam emails floating around the 'Net these days.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking the person who put Mongolia was thinking of Somalia (at least, I hope so :) )

yeah, never thought about the Nigerian scam... I haven't gotten any lately myself so they've been out of my mind.

B

BigBlue

How did JP get 37? the top 5 answers only add up to 36...

Otherwise, I am not completely shocked, it was my final one which I knew would be weakest...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
They're still bastards........

I vote that we pants BigBlue and de-breechcloth theorgg at a humorous moment.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

My wife sugested Nigeria...I'm not sure why I didn't think that would be good, but it would have put me in points...Would have never thought to switch from Congo to Madagascar, though.

E

EricBess

Yeah, but I think of it more as an Island off the coast of Africa...

Plus, I didn't really like that movie.

L

Limited

What?

"I like to move it move it!"

Nuff said.

*Limited beats himself over the head with a frying pan for changing from Madagascar to Congo at least minute*

D

DarthFerret

I was one of the MAdagascar people, but simply because that is where I always ended up dying in the game of Risk!

T

train

I think it looks a lot like Madagascar... I even thought it the sequel until the critters were close-up...

O

orgg

I thin The Wild looks ~BETTER~ than Madagascar. I mean, talk about depressing endings... though the Penguins were great.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, who knows how The Wild will end... I thought the Madagascar ending was kinda funny... but c'mon, a lion, zebra, giraffe, all escape/leave from a Manhatten (or some New York) zoo? Sure, they have some other animals like that koala and crocodiles, but it just feels like deja vu...