WWYT: Round 13 Final Answers, Scores, and Winner!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No pterodactyl eggs, No brontosaurus burgers...... blasphemers...... The Flintstones is historical fact and if you can't understand it, then you don't have enough faith......

Oh how this thread has lost it's inner compass..........................

:rolleyes:

B

BigBlue

This thead had a compass? I think it got demagnetized along the way...

E

EricBess

Wow, I listen to my wife and end up adding Triceratops. I would have gotten the 5 points also if I hadn't changed my answer, putting me in second. Oh well...

Good game everyone. Good Job turgy.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey Spidey.... when're you gonna start another game. THE MASSES ARE IMPATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masses is defined as: The 10-15 people that play these games...........

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, I know... well, we're going to take a break from WWYT, but I'll start up a "new" game (as in one we haven't played for a while) next week.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Which game do you have in mind? We just did Beyond Balderdash as well. Tribond? I recall being very bad at that game.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

How does ShipWreck work? (the game, not an actual wrecking of a given ship :) )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I was unclear; when I said I'd start up a new game (this) week, that meant posting the rules... :)

So I'll post them in a bit, as soon as I find them...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
..... I say we tar and feather him..... or hit him upside the head with a lead rabbit.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmm...... maybe I heard wrong. I thought I was going to brutally assault Spiderman....

oh well..... a victim's a victim.

*Ransac clobbers Limited with a lead rabbit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

*Limited mutters something about how life isn't fair, and falls to the ground unconscious*