WWYT: Round 13 Final Answers, Scores, and Winner!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Name 5 dinosaurs.

PM your answers by Thursday, 5/25 by 7:00 AM EST. Anyone can join, of course.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Answers - Points

Tyrannasaurus Rex 9
Velociraptor 8
Brontosaurus 7
Stegasaurus 7
Pteradactyl 6
Triceratops 6

And a couple 1 pt answers: Dilophosaurus, Stegalosarus

Not much variation here. I guess people think of the same dinosaurs.

Players (Scores) - Game Points

Lythand (37) - 5
Mooseman (37) - 5
Ransac (37) - 5
turgy22 (37) - 5
Limited (36)
sageridder (36)
EricBess (35)
BigBlue (31)
Jigglypuff (31)

Well, the top scorers get the benefit of 5 points each...

Overall Game Points:

turgy22: 29

Jigglypuff: 23
Ransac: 21
EricBess: 20
BigBlue: 15
DarthFerret: 14
Oversoul: 11
Limited: 11
Mooseman: 10
Melkor: 8
Lythand: 7
orgg: 6
sageridder: 5
train: 3

turgy22 comes out on top! Congratulations!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
See what happens!!!!!! I skip out for 3 rounds, come back in the last one and skyrocket to within 1 round of winning...

...I know how to amend this wrong. I shall go back in time and stop me from missing those rounds. Everybody stand back.

*Ransac spins around in circles, a la "Family Guy", until he falls over dizzy.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking of doing a new game, but will wait until next week to start/explain it because I have off tomorrow and Monday.

D

DarthFerret

Dang, wish I had Spideys Job. It is almost like he never has to go to work!

turgy22

Nothing Special
DarthFerret said:
Dang, wish I had Spideys Job. It is almost like he never has to go to work!
Granted. You have Spidey's job and spend your days playing games on internet message boards. Unfortunately, at night, you must fight crime and find yourself in quite a predicament when you have no web-slinging powers to back up your duties of stopping vile super-villains from world domination. Vile super-villains soon dominate the world, make you their slave and ban you from playing any message board games.

Ooops! Wrong thread...

B

BigBlue

I meant stegasaurus... not that it matters.... (as opposed to my typo of stegalosaurus...)

Congrats to turgy22

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the dinosaurs so I figured you knew what you were typing :)

Yeah, my particular job lets me be here a lot, though as with any job, I'm probably not supposed to do that :)

Melkor

Curse all of you, everyone should know that there is no such dinosaur as brontosaurus. Curse this game for its rewarding of ignorance.

B

BigBlue

You know, I knew that when I put it... But, I figured everyone else would regardless... :D And I wasn't disappointed. Other than my typo on Stegosaurus...

Isn't it from the Flinstones?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Melkor said:
Curse all of you, everyone should know that there is no such dinosaur as brontosaurus. Curse this game for its rewarding of ignorance.
Don't think of it as rewarding ignorance. Think of it as rewarding the ability to find the ignorance in others. At least, that's how I saw it.