WotC Message Boards

A

Almindhra

Well I signed up there...I think it could be fun...I mean, its sad to see how many people out there are that bad at magic...One kid made a thread about how Duel lands weren't that good and that Wizards should reprint them...

B

Baron Sengir

After looking at the boards at WotC ...

Honestly, it looks like an attempt to ape our site with a more tourney oriented style.

Color me not impressed.

I remain
The Baron
I did register Baron Sengir over there though just in case ...

M

magicman_moe

hehe thank god noone will steal my name! hahah!

anywho, just add this site in your sig dude! i go to alot of boards like this and alot of people get hits like that!
but thats just my idea and i just hit reply so with my luck someone already told you my idea. just shoot me!

NO,WAIT! DONT!

D

Duel

"When a man has taste he can show it by imitating his betters."

I actually am quite pleased that they copied us. The fact that we're simply (in my perfectly biased opinion) better is why I'm pleased. It proves we ARE having an impact on WOTC. Now let's work on getting the COW expansion printed.....

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Mostly to keep the nick, I'll admit. And I was able to put our address into my sig by doing the [*url=http://www.magic-singles.com/cpa]CPA Member[*/url] thing.

Hopefully they won't catch on to that. We'll see...

CoW Duel? You think they'd really print it? I mean, there are some great cards in there, but I doubt WotC would use them as is. CoW will likely only live as an Apprentice patch, and that's in Chaos Turtle's hands.

CT?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he's put that hold for now. He's watching and participating more in the ongoing formation of the set in Homemade Cards and seeing how it goes and maybe merge the two or something.

I

Istanbul

That, and psychotic New Card creations whose templating makes me cringe.