WotC Message Boards

Z

Zadok001

www.wizards.com/sideboard

Well, WotC finally put up discussion boards! :) Slowpokes. Unfortunately, I can't shake the nagging feeling we're looking at MtgNew's boards revisited. Mass chaos may result...

Thoughts?

D

Duel

Thoughts on a messageboard? Isn't that, like, against some law somewhere?

Honestly, these messageboards are the best I've seen, and I looked over several. I'm in no hurry to move.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Should we plug the CPA over there, or would that be pointless?

Z

Zadok001

Well, I've been avoiding plugging it on MtGNews publically... However, I have emailed a few people individually about it. I think that may be the way to go... Not sure. Thoughts? (Or quasi-thoughts, or whatever you call 'em!)

C

Chaos Turtle

They seem to be enforcing a strict no-advertisement policy.
Orgg had a link to here in his tag line, which looks to have been edited out.

G

Gerode

Isn't this thread an advertisement for a message board? ;)

Seems to be very tourney-oriented. I'll check it out occasionally though, as soon as it gets very active. The CPA will still be infinitely better.

G

Gizmo

Is it just me, or have they nicked the same system that we use?

I`ll give it a try out - always looking for new people who can tell me I`m wrong (that`s my mission in life, and it`s how I got good - I find somebody better than me, then I simply commit Diablerie and move up to the next level. I must be about 5th Generation by now...)

G

Gizmo

HEY!

WHO THE HELL STOLE MY NAME?

WHEN I FIND OUT WHO`S CALLED THEMSELVES GIZMO, THERE`LL BE HELL TO PAY!
:(

Z

Zadok001

Gizmo2? Gizno? :(

I'm sorry, man. That sucks... (No one's ever stolen Zadok, strangely enough...)

S

Sammy Dead-O

Originally posted by Gizmo
HEY!

:(
Well...there are a lot of Gremlins fans out there...

G

Griffith_se

HEY!

How about, Grizmo, Sutty, or Sutcliffe?

G

Gizmo

Gone to my reserve:
Gizm0

It`s odd because whoever took Gizmo hasn`t posted anything ever...

Z

Zadok001

Well, DUH. If he posted something, you'd be able to track his IP, hunt him down, and take your name back. :) The guy ain't dumb!

D

Dementia

I guess Wizards editing your sig was justified.

That's how I found this site, and I haven't been back to Wizards.com since :)

S

Sammy Dead-O

Three cheers for theorgg!

I found this site through its promotion on the MTGnews boards. Thanks, DUke, for that.

I also have to say that one of the best parts about my visiting the Wizards boards is that I've discovered the resurrection of my beloved PokeGym!

Sorry.

G

Gerode

Someone stole my screen name (that I've used for over 5 years) when I switched ISP's. Now my e-mail address is Gerrode :(

Gizmo the Game?
The Gizmo?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not planning to go over there because one board is enough for me to keep track of (one reason why it took so long to come from the Dojo to here), so if anyone named "Spiderman" pops up, it's not from me.

On second thought, maybe I should register that name just to keep it out of the hands of undesirables... :D