WotC gives us ASS.

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by orgg, Oct 22, 2004.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

I can't believe Garfield is blue...:rolleyes: :(
  2. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

I have built a few Poison Counter decks, and even though there are a limited amount of creatures (and the artifact) that can produce the poison counter effect, you can couple them with things such as Dwarven Warriors or other cards the make a creature unblockable. Combining these two effects and filling the rest of the deck up with creature destruction/card protection has proven to be a formidible combination. My friends groan when I pull out the "foil back encased poison deck".:eek:
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

try running the poison critters with double strike...;)
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Especially Marsh Viper...
  5. orgg Administrator

I was taking a chance at it being the only 'fifty dollar chance' article submitted that week. I wanted fifty bucks worth of Unhinged packs. The Release Event report is coming to this page, though, as well as possibly another article or two on Unhinged cards.
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Cool. Definitely go for the prizes :) I was just wondering...
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

If it didn't make it for the prize and they don't use it - you can still post it here...
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, they already published it so even if it didn't win a prize, we still couldn't use it here (or shouldn't rather; it's bad form double-publishing stuff).