WotC gives us ASS.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm sort of dissapointed that they had to give in to the temptation to use the whole ass thing...

But oh well, it should still be funny...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So how will this work? 6th edition reprints are vulnerable but 5th edition reprints are immune to this card on account of not having an expansion symbol?

O

orgg

I'm going to do a 'diary' style article that might go up on StarCity on Monday detailing my initial reactions to each of the cards this week. I'll give the CPA the link when it's up, and I'll have the URL in my signature, too...

I milked about eight hundred words out of the first preview card and over a thousand out of the second, though I already had a really bad article that The Dojo nor StarCity would print on the technique...

...never submitted it here because it was a bit too... unfair. I can't wait until midnight!

M

MrPapersHead

7 DAYS!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!
*Begins chewing violently on arm*

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I just noticed the expansion symbol for this set and it is pretty lame...

The broken egg was creative and I was looking forward to something cool. They weren't even trying...

They'd better have some poultry too...

R

Rooser

So, mini-poll - what snack food are you guys bringing to the Unhinged release tournaments in case you roll with Fat Ass?

I'm thinking something like jawbreakers is the simplest, but a loaf of bread would be funnier.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heh, I had not thought of jawbreakers. That would definitely be effective. Does gum count as food? Oh, beef jerky would also work pretty well...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Jawbreakers is a good one. I think gum would count since you're chewing it. Beef jerky is okay but you'd finish it quicker...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You only have to be chewing it during combat and at certain other key times, so it would be pretty good. Jawbreakers would be better. If gum counts, you could just use the same gum for the whole tournament. That seems unfair, but I don't see why gum wouldn't count...