World Cup

Although both the NBA teams are detested by myself. Who would you like to win?

• Lakers (with Shaq, whom I detest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nets (with Kidd, whom I detest also)

• Germans ( with Kai Budde)

• Total voters
P

Purple_jester

Don't feel too bad Giz. At least your team made a fight of it. :)

G

Gizmo

Im kinda pleased and surprised we got so many posts out of the world cup here.

I think Brazil will beat Germany, especially without Ballack and with Ronaldhino back.

I think Korea will have too much desire for Turkey, and will take 3rd. Possibly though the defeat to Germany will have punctured their bubble, so I think it`s possible Korea will come out really flat and get rolled, but if they come to win it they`ll beat Turkey.

L

Lotus Mox

Yeah, I really doubt Germany will win, the Brazilian players are simply too good individually. Maybe if Germany gets lucky the game stands 0-0 after 120 mins and they win in the penalty shots. But I have my doubts about that.

Turkey, like Korea, has also quite some desire taking the 3rd place the 1st time after 50 or so years they qualified for the world cup.
And IMO Turkey is better than Korea, but of course they have 60,000 Korean fans around them, which can affect this match quite a bit.

P

Purple_jester

The World Cup 2002 is over, and Brazil wins it 2-0. No matter how lopsided the score looks, it was a very good game. Germany gave the game their all. They look very good to have another strong finish in 2006. ;)

A

arhar

Having no TV really, really sucks sometimes :(
Missed the World Cup and missed the Winter Olympics :(