wizards is giving out free decks

B

BigBlue

I got the White & Blue decks.

My son got the Red and Green Decks.

I got exactly what I paid for... But, there were 2 uncommons per deck, and it was more lands which never hurts. The thing I was most impressed with was they were all black bordered... I sort of expected white bordered ugly cards and got playable cards... were they earth shattering decks? No, but they were free cards... I got 30 usable lands and other "stuff"...

Blue uncommons were Air Elemental and Thieving Magpie. I don't recall the White Uncommons. I haven't seen my sons decks yet.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I haven't gotten mine yet...... Which is no surprise as WoTC seems to hate me..... or I am just being paranoid......
I am gald to see others getting theirs..... we could play a tourney with them....

D

DarthFerret

Still waiting on mine as well, however if they distribute these like the government did our stimulus checks, I will be getting mine in 4-6 working years....

B

BigBlue

More like they mailed them from Seattle... and during the Xmas season... so the East Coast is all waiting...

EDIT - oops, I see that Turgy is also in PA.... yep. They hate you MM & KJ

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue;275707 said:
More like they mailed them from Seattle... and during the Xmas season... so the East Coast is all waiting...

EDIT - oops, I see that Turgy is also in PA.... yep. They hate you MM & KJ
Yeah, and if that had been the case, I'd have gotten mine first. :p

D

DarthFerret

Well, well, while talking to my wife on the phone, I got accused of something. To quote her: "What did you order now?" It ends up that my cards from Wizco came in today. I got the blue and the black set.....and I am assuming that they are all gonna be the same as the 2 uncommons in my blue box are also the air elemental and the thieving magpie. I suppose we could arrange a game combining the two decks of 30 that each of us get into a 60 card deck and trying it out. If someone wants to, let me know.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman;275713 said:
Just because they hate KJ and I? I think I resemble that remark. :D
No, because if they shipped it ground to me and next day air to you at the same time, I might still get it first. :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I just got mine. Turns out that it wasn't shipped from Seattle at all. The packages says it's from Grand Prairie, Texas. I didn't even know that WotC had a facility way down there, but my 30 seconds of internet-based research seems to suggest that it's a distribution place of some sort. Who knew?

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe;275732 said:
Apparently these decks are not "one size fits all." My Green deck list is as follows:

1x Natural Spring
1x Creeping Mold
1x Treetop Bracers
2x Giant Growth
1x Commune with Nature
1x Jagged-Scar Archers
1x Gilt-Leaf Seer
2x Civic Wayfinder
2x Elvish Warrior
2x Leaf Glider
2x Llanowar Elves
1x Elvish Eulogist
2x Elvish Berserker
11x Forest

For the sake of completion, my Black deck list is as follows:
1x Diabolic Tutor
1x Recover
1x Assassinate
2x Terror
1x Unholy Strength
1x Gravedigger
2x Dross Crocodile
2x Severed Legion
1x Looming Shade
2x Scathe Zombies
2x Spineless Thug
1x Drudge Skeletons
1x Festering Goblin
12x Swamp

D

DarthFerret

rokapoke;275733 said:
Apparently these decks are not "one size fits all." My Green deck list is as follows:

1x Natural Spring
1x Creeping Mold
1x Treetop Bracers
2x Giant Growth
1x Commune with Nature
1x Jagged-Scar Archers
1x Gilt-Leaf Seer
2x Civic Wayfinder
2x Elvish Warrior
2x Leaf Glider
2x Llanowar Elves
1x Elvish Eulogist
2x Elvish Berserker
11x Forest

For the sake of completion, my Black deck list is as follows:
1x Diabolic Tutor
1x Recover
1x Assassinate
2x Terror
1x Unholy Strength
1x Gravedigger
2x Dross Crocodile
2x Severed Legion
1x Looming Shade
2x Scathe Zombies
2x Spineless Thug
1x Drudge Skeletons
1x Festering Goblin
12x Swamp
Ok, maybe not one size fits all, but your black decklist matches mine exactly. Here is the list for the blue deck I have....

1x Air Elemental
1x Thieving Magpie
1x Dehydration
2x Disperse
1x Unsummon
2x Robe of Mirrors
2x Snapping Drake
2x Cloud Elemental
2x Sage Owl
2x Briarberry Cohort
2x Cloud Sprite
12 Island

Wondering if this matches other recieved blues?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got mine yesterday! White and Blue, although I forgot to bring them in to type them up... I'll try to remember Monday.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I got mine yesterday also.... red and black decks

I'll check them against the lists already posted.....