Wizard: Round 2

B

BigBlue

As noted earlier, I play 10 of Hearts, EB plays Ace of Clubs and it's up to JP.

CT: It's my understanding that if no trump is played, then highest of lead suit (or second lead suit in the case of a Jester being led first) takes it. If trump is played then Highest trump takes it (Wizard is highest trump and first Wizard takes it in the case of multiple wizards).

So yes, highest trump will take it (even if it's the 2 with no other trump laid).

E

EricBess

UUUUGGGGGHHHH

I hope, CT, that you aren't trying to tell us that you bid one on a minunderstanding and that you DON'T have trump. And then, both spades and clubs get led, leaving me burned AGAIN!!!!

Sigh...I crawl back under my rock again now.

J

Jigglypuff

Good, somebody else can take this one. Here comes the almighty...

3 of Clubs!!

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys crack me up. I think this is a good idea for you guys to post your own cards (though it might take a while to wait for the next player).

Since it's the last card of the last hand, I'll jump in for Chaos Turtle and play his WIZARD. So EricBess, you can breathe easy :)

BigBlue is 98% correct on his explanation. High card of the led suit wins if no trump has been led. The only clarification is that a Wizard IS NOT TRUMP, it is a "special" card. So if someone leads with a Wizard, you do not have to follow with trump, you can play any card you want.

Bids:

EricBess: 0
Jigglypuff: 0
Chaos Turtle: 1
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 0

Summary of the round:

rkoelsch took the first trick.
Chaos Turtle took the second trick.

Total tricks taken in the round:

EricBess: 0
Jigglypuff: 0
Chaos Turtle: 1
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 0

Everyone made their bid.

Scores:

EricBess: 10
Jigglypuff: 40
Chaos Turtle: 50
rkoelsch: 60
BigBlue: 40

(Do you guys care if I post the scores in the original order of players or do you want high scores first?)

E

EricBess

I actually prefer it the way you have it. It's makes it easier to see the order we are sitting around the table more often. I think we are big boys and can figure out which numbers are higher than others.