Wizard Round 10

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I messed up trying to verify TomB's play - he was right in playing the 5 of Diamonds. rkoelsch is up.

E

EricBess

I think what Spidey is trying to say is that TomB posted 5 of Diamonds, but he removed the post, thinking that TomB messed up. But it turned out that Spidey messed up and the 5 of Diamonds was okay. So, it would be your play.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Correct. I thought TomB had a Heart left and had to follow suit (train played Hearts after the Jester). But I missed when he had played it before and it turned out he didn't have Hearts. So his play with the Diamonds was correct.

B

BigBlue

Jester

Take it away Rkoelsch... I'm pretty certain to go down this round... :(

E

EricBess

I don't have my list handy....

Spidey - if you get a chance before I do, please verify the exact card, but I think it's the 4 of Diamonds.

Regardless, it is lower than what was led, so no need to wait on me to verify to continue this round... :D

R

rkoelsch

Well, Tomb bid zero so unless he was seriously sandbagging I will assume I took that trick. I will give my next lead.

Wizard

E

EricBess

I had a feeling that might happen...It's not over yet, BB. You could get lucky on that last trick. Unless of course you kept a Jester. Still, choose which card to keep carefully :D