Without a Trace

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know - we already see that they leave stuff hanging or unresolved (to us, at least :) ) But we'll see...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It was hard to get into this episode as Zephyr woke up a couple of times and I had to put her back to sleep, so not much to say. Just that when Sam had that hesitation when looking at her gun before she went out, I thought that meant she was going to be trigger-happy and someone was going to be shot. :)

T

train

I thought that also... well... that someone would be shot... but I thought it might be her again...

The rest of the episode was okay...

I think showed a big part of their real life FBI cases - runaways... Of course the other shows happen too... but this one seemed more real than some...

"Like the bus one..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Finally saw it over the weekend. Definitely one of the best shows, as it wrapped up Spaulding's open-end case and showed a bit more of Jack's background.

T

train

It was a great episode...

Kind of scary to know that they would let a man loose like that...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
He got off on a "technicality" since though the evidence would have convicted him (I think), the way they got their evidence was illegal.

Unfortunate, but it does happen in real life. In Baltimore alone, there are cases where known murderers get off because no one will testify against them, despite the prosecuters having evidence that will put them away...

T

train

I didn't know someone had to testify to put someone away for murder...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I could be garbling it. Maybe it's the victims are not willing to prosecute or something like that...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Still haven't seen 11/6 or 11/13 shows but saw last nights. Apparently seeing the 11/13 show would be good as they referenced it a couple of times :) It keeps making me wonder if Viv is going to be written out and this is how they're doing it.

Fair show, thought for a while that Gus's father was behind the ramming. Sucks that Scott died too but it looked like a bad accident.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Saw the show from about a month ago where they investigated the missing soccer player and it was revealed the sheriff accidently killed him. Initially, I thought his best friend did it...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It was the one where the missing guy's friends (and girlfriend) got together at the best friend's house to engage in, ah, "recreational" activities....