Will we see a Johan legend in Apocalyspe?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
N

Necrosavant

What about Jodah? The last time we saw him, he was giving Urza a lecture, and thus the book (and trilogy) ended. Good chance he died before the Invasion took place, but maybe he's still around?

T

terzarima

I don't think so, he will eventually die, when he met Urza he was around 2500 years old, and he looked like he was in his 40's... now then about a couple hundred years later Urza makes the Tolarian academy and that story line starts... so its hard to say, but I'd vernture to say that since he didn't take part in fighting off the invasion, hes toast.

N

Necrosavant

Damn. I liked Sima <from the first book>, then the next chapter, she's been dead for ages. The Jaya gets all Sparky, and goes away. Now Jodahs gone.
Alas.

T

terzarima

I would just like to add this, to prove my theory. ITs at mtgnews if you don't beleive me. I think this is the reason we got the sissay and Tangarth cards, THEY'RE GOING TO DIE.... BUWHAHAHA

Tuesday, May 01, 2001

Reported by Torael_7 and others
Source: Wizards Website

Apparently, some lead characters in the storyline will meet their ends during the story of Apocalypse.

Here is the press release:

Favorite Characters Meet Their Demise In The Apocalypse Set, The Newest Magic: The Gathering Expansion

The Apocalypse Expansion Introduces New Game Mechanics

WHAT: The Magic: The Gathering®--ApocalypseTM expansion

WHERE: Available at hobby, game, comic, book and toy stores worldwide

WHEN: Releasing in the United States and internationally June 4, 2001

The climactic conclusion of the epic Magic: The Gathering story arc that began many years ago comes to a head in the Apocalypse expansion, the newest expansion set for the Magic® trading card game. Many of the infamous characters from Dominaria meet their fates and change the world as we know it--forever.