wikipedia

T

train

So does TomB have the ability - and not Spidey?...

I thought you were both admins?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We are, but his browser apparently doesn't have the same problems I have... it has to do with the "scripts" or drop-down menus that the admin menu uses...

D

DarthFerret

Spidey, have you tried updating to IE 7.0 Beta? It seems to eliminate a lot of my own scripting problems (except for Bearshare, and that is prolly cause I am running the free version...). I actually like the way they have this new explorer set up. I was getting so frustrated before that I actually had switched to Firefox, however, now I am back to IE with this new upgrade. (My work will not upgrade yet because some of thier older software does not seem to integrate into IE 7.0. I have not had any problems with any of my stuff yet.)

Tag Guard

T

train

I use it from time to time... Have most installed for various web design testing purposes...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
TomB said:
And I use Mozilla...:cool:
I guess what I meant to say was Mozilla Firefox...Do they have more than 1? :confused:

I use it for everything but school - My online classes (the labs, anyways) don't like Firefox, so I'm stuck using IE for those...:(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on a work computer, so I'm at the mercy of the IT teams and whenever they decide to upgrade/change OS/change browsers.

I've noticed in the past that usually I can close the browser and re-open it and the scripting capability comes back, but not this week.

If you're interested, in the bottom left corner, I get a yellow exclamation mark that says "Error on page". When I double-click it, it says "Problems with this web page may prevent it from being viewed or function properly. Line 45, Error: Editor_Loaded is undefined"

So maybe whatever Ed did to get the front page working with security and all messed something up with my browser.

And I just read Firefox has a new version out :)