Wicked v. Spidey: Chaos Tribe II

W

WickedBoy6

Yeah, forgot to post the lifepay. I was suprised you didn't Q-sand one of the Eagles.

07:51:15 - ChaosMagic Roll (#69): ''WackyLand'' -- Roll in <WackyLand>.
07:51:16 - WackyLand Roll (#18): ''Ka-Ching!!$$'' -- Get a Black Lotus counter, a Mox Jet counter, a Mox Pearl counter, a Mox Emerald counter, a Mox Sapphire counter, a Mox Ruby counter, and a Mox Diamond counter.
Holy F[censored]! WHY didn't I put in a Fireball???

Untap, drawing, playing mountain, tapping all land to play Sharpshooter, attacking with Fanatic, Lackey, and Piledriver(5/2). Done if no responses.

Spiderman:
Life: 2?
Hand: 5
In Play: Mt(T), Mt(T), Quicksand(T) (Tap, sac: give target non-flying attacking creature -1/-2 until end of turn), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if attacked unblocked, can deal damage to opponent's creature)
GY: Bloodfire Dwarf
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Life: 15
Hand: 4
In Play: 3 Mtns(T, T, T), Gob Piledriver(1/2, pro. blue, +2/+0 for each other attacking Gob, attacking), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac to deal 1 dmg to any target, attacking), Gob Lackey(1/1, if dmges opponent, may play Gob from hand, attacking), Gob Sharpshooter(T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Lotus, Jet, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond.
GY: Gob Lackey
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll block the Lackey.

This game looks like it's gonna be over quick...

I guess I thought you knew Quicksand; it's only for non-flyers. :( I'll put that in.

W

WickedBoy6

Ow, tough one. At least I don't have the Goblin Offensive in my hand, huh? Imagine that with all the Moxes and the Lotus on the table :D

I'm done.

Spiderman:
Life: 3
In Play: Mt(T), Mt(T), Quicksand(T) (Tap, sac: give target non-flying attacking creature -1/-2 until end of turn), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if attacked unblocked, can deal damage to opponent's creature)
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Life: 15
In Play: 3 Mtns(T, T, T), Gob Piledriver(1/2, pro. blue, +2/+0 for each other attacking Gob, T), Mogg Fanatic(1/1, sac to deal 1 dmg to any target, T), Gob Sharpshooter(T: 1 dmg to any target, untaps when creature goes to GY), Lotus, Jet, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond.
GY: 2 Gob Lackeys
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
MagicChaosRoll (#38) "Chaos Knowledge" - Roll twice without resolving either. Pick one to ignore and one to resolve.

Roll (#180) "Weissman Charm" - Choose one - Deal 1 damage to any number of targets and you draw a card, or draw enough cards so you have one more than the player who currently has the most cards.

Roll (#117) "Desperate Times" (ain't that the truth) - Look at the top three cards in your library. Put one in your hand and the other two in the graveyard. Roll again.

Looks like I'm picking #180. Deal one damage to all your creatures and yourself and drawing a card.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Attack with the Vigilantes, waiting for response.

Spiderman:
Hand: 7
In Play: Mt, Mt, Quicksand (Tap, sac: give target non-flying attacking creature -1/-2 until end of turn), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if attacked unblocked, can deal damage to opponent's creature)(T)(attacking)
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Life: 14
In Play: 3 Mtns(T, T, T), Gob Piledriver(1/2, pro. blue, +2/+0 for each other attacking Gob, T), Lotus, Jet, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond.
GY: 2 Gob Lackeys, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Sharpshooter
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Crap, and I can't fast effect in Chaos, and I cant Sharpshooter, either!!!

I'll take it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Using the Vigilantes ability to deal 2 pts to the Piledriver.

Wasteland, Dwarven Driller, Done.

Spiderman:
In Play: Mt(T), Mt(T), Quicksand (T)(Tap, sac: give target non-flying attacking creature -1/-2 until end of turn), Wasteland(T), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if attacked unblocked, can deal damage to opponent's creature)(T), Dwarven Driller (2/2, can destroy land unless controller takes 2 dmg)
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 3 Mtns(T, T, T), Lotus, Jet, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond.
GY: 2 Gob Lackeys, Mogg Fanatic, Goblin Sharpshooter, Goblin Piledriver
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

I should have 3 cards in hand, I just realized.

ChaosMagic Roll (#126): ''Chaos Storm'' -- Roll twice in <ChaosRoll>. Resolve both rolls. At end of turn, reverse the direction of turn order.

ChaosMagic Roll (#123): ''Ill Gotten Gains'' -- Each player discards their hand, then returns up to three cards from their graveyard into their hand.
ChaosMagic Roll (#132): ''Gathering'' -- Gain 1 life for each creature in play.

I'll discard, then return the Sharpshooter and the Piledrivers into my hand. I gain no life. You gain two, and I'll wait for you yo resolve the Gains before I continue.

W

WickedBoy6

Spidey, you dicard your current hand, then bring back three cards from the graveyard, which includes the hand you just ditched.

W

WickedBoy6

No Problem...

Untap, drawing, :D Tapping two mountains to play Goblin Piledriver, tapping the last mountain and acing the Piledriver to play Goblin Grenade...Game?

Spiderman:
Life: 0?
In Play: Mt(T), Mt(T), Quicksand (T)(Tap, sac: give target non-flying attacking creature -1/-2 until end of turn), Wasteland(T), Dwarven Vigilantes (2/2, if attacked unblocked, can deal damage to opponent's creature)(T), Dwarven Driller (2/2, can destroy land unless controller takes 2 dmg)
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 2
In Play: 3 Mtns(T, T, T), Lotus, Jet, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond.
GY: 2 Gob Lackeys, Mogg Fanatic, Reckless One, Raging Goblin, Goblin Grenade
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah... those Eagles killed me :(

I guess we need the tie-breaker game. I'll start it in another thread.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I always forget that...

Nope - Roll (#76) "Agonizing Memories" - Look at player's hand blah blah blah. No life gain.