WHY WE Support BUSH

F

FREEDOM

I am really getting sick and tired of all these Anti-Bush and Kerry supporters on this posting room. Do people really know what John Kerry will do if he takes office. He will ruin us and we will never be the same. Think about what Bush has done. He stands for what is right. Those who hate Bush ask why we had to fight. Were we not attacked first? And for the benefit of critics who are against the War on Terrorism and who suffer from short term memory, three years ago the United States was directly attacked by a evil force that murdered nearly 3,000 innocent people in New York City, Washington D.C., and Shanksville, Pa. The United States did not provoke the attacks and it was not even the first deadly assault on America. But since then the United States has not been attacked for three years. That means it has 36 months, 1050 days since our U.S. Soil was attacked. And people say the terrorist's are winning, yea right. Bush is on the attack, rather then saying back. We have not given in to those terrorist. Some people have not yet to face the fact that the United States is at war with terrorists and their supporters. They do not accept the fact that we will prevail if we are committed to a successful finish. What will happen if John Kerry takes office, he will cut spending on our defense and will try to make peace with evilness. If Bush is voted out of office the terrorists will win. Share the sprit Bush supporters and for those who hate him, think about what he has really done.

:) :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Where do you people come from? Are you just doing searches on the Net and are drawn to here? Did you take a look at the forums's description "Divergent Opinions Within"?

I'm getting sick and tired of people coming here blindly and posting their one-sided messages :rolleyes:

C

conservative_infidel

FREEDOM,

I want you to know that I am very conservative (voted right all my life, served in US Army, religiously faithful) and must take issue with your lack of balance and almost wild-eyed post. I can tell you that from what I've seen, there are a few on the outskirts of the political spectrum here, but for the most part, many (not all) are reasonable in tone and balanced in their arguments. If some are wrong, most readily admit so.

So please remember, passion can be interpreted for radical unless balance and reason pretext the notion that either (or both sides) could be right and just having a misunderstanding.

Honestly, I agree with what you have posted, but as you say, I am not the majority of your audience here. But looking at this from a interpersonal or mass communications standpoint, I would have to say you have failed to understand your audience and move them even a notch in your direction.

Please don't post here like a whirlwind and never return. Stay and work on the things I suggested and improve your ability to persuade others. The people here have been very, very kind to me in this forum. In my experience, persuasion is best done as suggestions with facts. Let people "reason" out things for themselves.

By the way, I stand by Bush with you in the booth, but I also agree with Spidey's reply above. :cool:

M

mythosx

I totally disagree with you Freedom...Pizza tastes better when your clothed.

T

train

I know why I support him...

I liked the job he did in Texas...

Where did you come from?...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was probably a bit heated in my reply since it was early in the morning and I was "disgruntled"... :)

Looking at his post again, he does include several smilies so perhaps he's not too serious... :)

T

train

Note to spidey...

get more sleep... as to reduce the amount of disgruntledness...

:D

:cool:

I'm really just wondering where everyone is coming from - but each time I asked before I always got the same answer - "stumbled into..."

T

train

that's cool...

Most of the time it is the search engine that brings others in...

As you can tell - most of this site is not political, but since the members here have political views, there is a place for those views...

Glad you're here...

do you play Magic at all?...

B

Bobby_103

Spidey,
I'm not C.I. but I searched from the MSN search engine with the words "political message boards" and this was hit number 5, and actually shows up as 5 and 6. Pretty impressive considering this is not even the focus of the site overall.

Here's the link:
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?FORM=MSNH&q=political message boards

If you wanna see what I saw and why I came here first.

As to the original post:

I will stand with you in the voting booth as well. I don't buy into the "hey, they're not doing anything to hurt us yet, so why are we attacking first?" mentality. I'm not a war-monger by any means, but I do see the need for pre-emptive action on the part of the U.S. in order to preserve our way of life and prevent those who would kill us from ever making it here to do so.

I've nothing against John Kerry other than his constantly changing views on every issue. One has the right to change their mind, but not every time the wind blows. I don't listen to the opinions of Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly or anyone else without checking the validity of their arguments. Too often, these types tend to stretch things for the entertainment value, and to play up to their hard-core audience. However, when it comes to many of Kerry's flip-flopping ways, I find that they are almost without fail completely true.

Bush isn't perfect. He's far from it actually. But when it comes to leading us in the war on terror and the economy, I believe he is the better man.

C

conservative_infidel

Correction on my part. I actually found you on Profusion using "political message board" as the query. You came up numero uno on the search.

Profusion performs a multi-engine query then single item sorts without duplication. I like it :) .

C

conservative_infidel

Train . . .

What is magic (I'm not joking)? :eek:
[okay, I hope they all stop laughing soon]

" . . . I do see the need for pre-emptive action . . . "
Bobby_103, I agree with you on the idea but for strategic purposes only--I take it that's what you meant.

Infidel

B

Bobby_103

Oh, I guess I shoulda clarified that part C.I. Yes, ONLY for strategic purposes in the interest of self preservation and preservation of our country's way of life. To fight terrorists and their organizations BEFORE they have a chance to strike on our soil again.

I

Istanbul

*groan* Great. We're becoming known as political message boards. Shoot me now.

Still...

Well, you can say this much for Bush. At least he cares about the enviro...
...no, wait, the drilling for oil in Alaska...

At least he's not a warmon...
...no, wait, went in under the guise of looking for WMDs when there were none, so that he could get re-elected by giving Americans a war to feel patriotic about.

At least he's progres...
...no, wait...against gay marriage, seems to actively oppose the seperation of church and state...

Well, I mean, he's hone...
...no, wait, wasn't even publically elected, fought the accurate counting of votes in 2000...

Um...

He's never eaten babi...
He's never been CAUGHT eating babies.
There.
That's something good, isn't it?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That is strange. I wonder why we're coming up so high when there's others out there specifically geared towards political talk? Is it because of the specific title of this forum that matches directly with the query? Wow...

So what games y'all play? :)

T

train

Infidel and other new persons - Magic is a collectable card game basically owned by Hasbro, but designed, and devleoped by Wizards of the Coast.

It is basically a "Dungeons and Dragons" played through cards...

The Magic "community" is growing, and if you want I'll provide a link.

This site was particularly created due to there not being a casual online community for Magic players to discuss relevant topics...(and due to a rules interaction - but you need ot know more about the game for this one.)

As most of us are not teenagers, we have a lot of life experiences, political views, etc...

So - we have a political forum - for topics like the ones you post on...

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by train
It is basically a "Dungeons and Dragons" played through cards...
FALSE!

Magic: The Gathering is a strategy-based card game, usually (but not always) taking place in a fantasy setting.

Or, to put it another way...Checkers:Chess::Yu-Gi-Oh:Magic

T

train

But magic isn't always strategy based... it depends on the game...

And the relation to D&D stems from the role playing - you as the mage, casting spells - which we do, rolling dice, having certian life, taking turns, etc...

the difference here it that your XP - is real-life knowledge on the game, and can include advances in your deck-building...

There are more analogies to D&D for Magic, than anything out there I can think of...