Why the Elf hate??

Ferret

Staff member
Actually, I was trying to keep w/ a Wurm theme - I eventualy got rid of the Crash of Rhinos and replaced them w/ another large wurm (it had a slightly higher cc, but it also had more toughness).

-Ferret

"It went 32 games before suffering its first loss"

Killer Joe

DUke just made a reference to a plain old ordinary corporate sit-com.

How about that art work for Elvish Ranger? <Teresa Neilson artist?> :eek: :eek: :eek:

N

Notepad

Hey, to each their own, eh? Most players drool over the brunette with the big jugs. KJ there likes the dude who's bending over. Hey man, more power to you. Elves like it when you're confused like they are. It makes it so you never get land screwed.

R

Reverend Love

I hate elves because it's too easy to build a good deck with them. They've got access to stupid amounts of degenerate synergy. Also 95% of all elves deck run on auto-pilot. Yack!

Also they're fags. In the world of Reverend Love "fag" doesn't always mean gay dude. It's mostly a term coined for those men who've abandoned at least 90% of what I perceive as their masculinity. Meterosexuals for example, gay or not they're fags. They're men in genitalia only. They lack all honor, dignity and responsibility that I think comes along with the label of being a man.......elves?......ooh yea. Elves are metosexual tree hugging fags. And I hate them.

D

DÛke

So Reverend Love: maybe you're an Earth sign (Taraus, Virgo, Capricorn.) I would probably go with Taraus.
Also 95% of all elves deck run on auto-pilot.
Amen.

N

NorrYtt

Skullclamp draws crazy amounts of cards in Elves with Wirewood Hivemaster; I have no idea why you splash for Night's Whisper. Future Sight is hard to drop but pretty crazy too. Recycle is quite unfair as well.

T

TheCasualOblivion

Originally posted by NorrYtt
Skullclamp draws crazy amounts of cards in Elves with Wirewood Hivemaster; I have no idea why you splash for Night's Whisper. Future Sight is hard to drop but pretty crazy too. Recycle is quite unfair as well.

I would think that would be obvious. The deck I posted is based on speed + attacking, using Gempalm Strider/Heedless One for the kill. Night's Whisper is fast, possibly the fastest card of its kind. Most Elf decks are slower and not aggro based. Mine is different and that's why I posted it. Using slower/more combo based card advantage goes against the point of the whole deck.

Also the deck runs less on Autopilot than the average elf deck. It runs on Autopilot about as much as the average red weenie deck.