Why did you choose your User Name?

T

Tabasco

I had no idea the sauce was on the burgers and my coworker was astonished.....

C

Chaos Turtle

He didn't answer so I made one up myself.
Chaos is cool, but turtles are more cool.
I think.
Maybe it was somehting else.

A

Apollo

My parents named our birds after Greek figures. It started with Icarus, then Athena, Halcyon, and finally, since my dad works at NASA, Apollo.

I like the bird, so I made my screenname after him.

Also I'm a god.

N

Notepad

After I was shot in the head by Nazis back in 'Nam, I looked at the splatter on the wall behind me.

Red splashes everywhere, but in the middle I could see a few scrawlings that looked a little like letters in my blood-loss-induced bout of madness.

S...e...F...R...o....

So I shot the Nazi dead, and adopted the name. I was christened SeFRo during the war! Sad thing is I didn't even get a purple heart.

I'm told it also means:
"The jackoink".........in English
"One who ****s your mom".......in Japanese
"Great fat constipated one"......in Eskimo
and
"Great fat mud-butt one".....in Canadian

How odd, eh?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

A friend and I were big fans of internet arguments, we used to have contests in chat rooms over who could get in and win the most arguments. A good place to find arguments was "the graveyard" the yahoo chat room designated for goth kids. I attribute this to goths being rather self-righteous, and thus always willing to pick a fight(in chat rooms anyway). I don't think we ever instigated the arguments either.We'd just start talking about random things, and of course someone would tell us we were wrong, or insult us for some random reason, but anyway. We had to sign up yahoo accounts, so we picked screen names that seemed applicable for the chatroom. I picked Azreal the Soulmaster, because someone had already taken Azrael the Soulmaster. This also helped with the arguments, you won't believe how many times I got the "you spelled Azreal wrong" message. Ever since then I've used the name Azreal(the incorrect spelling) as RPG character names, screen names ect.

N

Notepad

Great idea, oh Azreal. I will have to try that, as I happen to know a fat pile of **** who is a wannabe goth that would be fun to pick on. The fact that he's a relative only makes it more fun. Ala the Bam show on MTV.

Too bad I don't have a tv show... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Addendum: I didn't expect to frequent a lot of message boards when I first got on the Net so I picked Spiderman here (also helped as it was just starting up). Obviously it's a pretty popular name so when I go other places now, I usually sign up as CPASpiderman (probably confuses the heck out of peope who are wondering why an accountant is signing on). If I had to do it all over again I'd probably pick my dwarf RPG name Dorgath :)

H

Homestar

well uhhh mines from a website buuut thats to dull and i dont wanna feel left out so im gonna make up a story. ready, here we go:

i was surfin the web and i found a site called www.homestarrunner.com

-The End

wow, thats a great story. so great, im gonna tell another:

once upon a time there was a magical place where it never rained, the end

-Mr. Sir

yea, thats a classic :p (ya notice nobody really uses that smiley, poor thing)

M

Mefta16

I was originaly trying to make my name 'Mfeta16' but I made a typo when i was typing my user name and made it "Mefta16' instead. 'Mfeta16' is my name for where all the dimensions are held.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Homestar
yea, thats a classic :p (ya notice nobody really uses that smiley, poor thing)
That's because its sexually harassing towards women. Duh!