Who Is Ed!?!?

F

FmK-AnC

i know all 3 of those words... now i dont understand why your using them? are you trying to get me to do something???????????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

N

Nightstalkers

Oh, so I finally find a word which you understand.

Next time I'll just get the thesorus... If I can find him.

N

Nightstalkers

Would you inveigle the wrath of Ed?
You said that you didn't understand what Inveigle meant, and we alotted you enough of an edge to give you the meaning.

As for this agent, we feel that he has given too much away for his, and our good will.

Sincerely,
The Nightstalkers

N

Nightstalkers

Man Ed, had no idea that there was so much you had to do just to get a forum up and running!

I've totaled about 620 posts just getting the forums in order!!!

N

Nightstalkers

Just enough time on my hands.

When you move to a new place, you try to make new friends. but of course, when you live in a complex with old people all around talking about how they survived WW1,2, & 3, you get bored to death.

And to think me three girls are in Tennessee right now.

F

FmK-AnC

bleham bjajl paiel pemall ame... yeah... anyone understand that?

N

Nightstalkers

Leave the Buddist Monks alone, FmK.

They're only doing their duty.

I

Izaryo

but i would like to know why Ed doesn't post.
i think people, myself included would like him to post too...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know, he doesn't really play Magic anymore.... maybe a couple games here and there, but not a lot... he's just a busy guy.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Izaryo
but i would like to know why Ed doesn't post.
i think people, myself included would like him to post too...
He's kind of like one of those gods you hear about. He keeps everything going, smites the wicked when necessary, and stays more-or-less invisible. But, we all know he's there so we continue to shower him w/ worship :)

-Ferret

"...he also pays to keep the site up, so if anyone feels like tithing to him send him a PM :D"