Who Is Ed!?!?

F

FmK-AnC

who is this ED guy.. everyone talks about him... and i have no idea who he is...

N

Nightstalkers

Ed is the benevolent ruler of this site. He doesn't get around here much because after we came, he didn't have to do too much :D

N

Nightstalkers

Good, now this thread has served its purpose.

Spidey, close this thread!

May Ed Sullivan live in our hearts.

Ferret

Staff member
He is Mike 'Ed' Sullivan, Founder. He was the guy that helped take this site from a simple message board to a full-fledged site w/ the activity you see today. Despite the fact that he's not totally into Magic these days, he still pours his heart and soul (and money) into keeping the site running as smoothly as it does. He is the only Founder that has been here consistently since Day One.

As Chaos Turtle put it, he is (for all intents and purposes) God.

-Ferret

"Our Founder, who art in Pennsylvania. Hollowed be thy name..."

N

Nightstalkers

He's gone all the time... So, I PM him to see if he didn't die or something.

But thats all over with now, I got his address and I can just send a police car over to his house if I feel that he's in trouble.

F

FmK-AnC

haha... so he never posts? thats just not fair... we should... do something about that

F

FmK-AnC

i dont know... im unsure of that word.... just like everything else you say, it makes no sense

G

Gerode

The ED has spoken. We shall heed the word of the mighty ED, lest the wrath of ED smite thee from thy administrative heavens.