Which Artifact you want to see reprinted?

T

Tyriax

Lifeline. I built a lifeline deck during urzas, of course, since lifeline is so expensive, it wasn't competitive, but now that T2 has slowed down, I'd like to try it again. I've got a type one version of the deck that makes people cry. Literally. It's ugly.

R

reco5151216

Chaos Orb, friend's bro played this on me just yesterday....It hurt because it hit 8 lands cards and my thorn elemental.

R

reco5151216

I saw a thread that I was able to actually add to...If my post happened to be one of the first posts in a month(+) so be it...Hehe.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
reco5151216 said:
I saw a thread that I was able to actually add to...If my post happened to be one of the first posts in a month(+) so be it...Hehe.
Indeed, but it was also the first post in a number of years. That is hardcore thread necromancy. Welcome to the Casual Players Alliance Thread Necromancy Team. I forget who the current members are, but you're one of them...

L

Limited

Lets just go ahead and make it a common then.. and unrestrict it while we are at it.

R

reco5151216

I recently learned how to hate Black Lotus.Casually Atleast

Black Lotus, Dark Ritual TIMES 3, Baron Sengir, Cursed Flesh....Right of the friggin Bat!

L

Limited

You gotta respect someone for playing with the Baron and Cursed Flesh though..

R

reco5151216

I wish I had that card but alas I am broke so the deck I posted in my intro thread is still my current deck with no changes at all...thinking of buying a bunch of cards off of ebay, you know the 150 cards for 19 cents kinda auctions.

But on topic the origional Juggernaut.

I have a thing for old, old cards, because those are mainly what I play against.