Where is ???

T

train

Will do... Will be back down there end of this month/early february...

T

train

Gettin' ready to be back in Texas for a solid week...

Anyone in the Lubbock on the boards?

E

EricBess

Looks like I may be making a trip to Orlando end of the month. Anyone out there?

T

train

Round-robin-ing through southern cal again...

Must make time for EB sometime.... sheesh...

T

train

Passing by bundy canyon road in wildomar canyon as we speak... Ericbess - we need to get that lunch scheduled sometime... Will let you know when I am back thru

E

EricBess

We probably passed each other on the freeway :D

Let me know when you come back the other way. I live 1 exit south of Bundy Canyon.

D

DarthFerret

I am South of everyone, but the closest would be Train (when he is in Lubbock. So just head on down Hwy 59 to Cleaveland, and cut to Conroe if you wanna match decks...heh

T

train

Heading to Lubbock today and will be there until Friday...

@DF - We actually have an office in Houston, and a place in Lufkin - so there's opportunity... just need to get in your area DF

D

DarthFerret

@ Train Let me know when you are and have the time. I am right off of I-45 in Conroe so that makes things pretty easy for me. I also have recently retooled a few decks and have been trying to play test them (although my playtest buddy recently got Final Fantasy 13 so I see him a bit less right now - heh)

T

train

We are now officially expanding into Southern California - so I may be down there much more often...

T

train

Wow, you're old. In 1981 I was born.
You got to figure there's not a ton of young ones on these boards... ;)

I've got family in Temecula, and have been traveling a bit - but only for national accounts we have. Now that the territory is opened up, we should be building a base there as well.

D

DarthFerret

I was 7 in 1981....not sure what grade that puts me in, but probably pretty close to Spidey.