Where is ???

T

train

So - I think this would be cool to have... Basically a current - here I (or any other member) am in relation to (other member inserted here)...

just a note - I'm on the other side of the forest land from EB right now - Irvine, CA...

Then San Diego, Huntington Beach, Moreno Valley and Ontario tomorrow...

I guess I'll be doing a circle around EB....

heh... :cool:

E

EricBess

train;288757 said:
Then San Diego, Huntington Beach, Moreno Valley and Ontario tomorrow...
train is on the south of me, the west of me and the north of me. Maybe I should head east ;)

If it weren't for your Huntington Beach stop, you'd be driving within 5-minutes of my home. As it is, I'm guessing you aren't going anywhere near the 15 or the 215?

Other than train, I'm pretty much to the West and/or South of everyone else around here.

T

train

well - this is a dang interesting twist... I was thinking this thread could be used when people were traveling...

BUT...

As it is - with everyone posting as they did - maybe some players can meet up for casual play sometimes...

@EB - I didn't take the 15 or 215 at this time - but I will soon... I was also in El Cajon, Tustin, Claremont, Orange and Mt. Carmel.

Basically - SoCal has officially become my territory as well and our company was installing a new store. I was also meeting the new technician we hired as he will report to me after training.

Well - if CPA members keep this updated, maybe some of us meeting for games is a little more likely!... :cool:

T

train

well - I definitely didn't explain it well...

But - I am literally straight across the country from Spidey on US 50... (There's a sign here showing it ending in the Baltimore I believe...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
US 50 or US 70? The only US 50 I know in Marylands starts from DC and ends in Ocean City, going towards the Atlantic, not the Pacific :)

T

train

It is US... here's excerpt from wiki... The sign does show Ocean City as the end point over 3,000 miles away... So technically I am "right down the road" from spidey!!!...

U.S. Route 50 is a major east–west route of the U.S. Highway system, stretching just over 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from Ocean City, Maryland on the Atlantic Ocean to West Sacramento, California. Until 1972, when it was replaced by Interstate Highways west of Sacramento[3], it extended to San Francisco, near the Pacific Ocean. The route mostly remains separate from Interstates. It generally serves a corridor south of Interstates 70 and 80 and north of Interstate 64. The route runs through mostly rural desert and mountains in the Western United States, with the section through Nevada known as the "Loneliest Road in America". In the Midwest, US 50 continues through mostly rural areas of farms as well as a few large cities including Kansas City, Missouri; St. Louis, Missouri; and Cincinnati, Ohio. The route continues into the Eastern United States, where it passes through the Appalachian Mountains in West Virginia before heading through Washington, D.C. From here, US 50 continues through Maryland as a high-speed road to Ocean City. Signs at each end give the length as 3,073 miles (4,946 km), but the actual distance is slightly less,[1] due to realignments since the former figure was measured. US 50 passes through a total of 12 states (California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland) as well as the District of Columbia.

Killer Joe

I-80 is an awesome ride especially when you're approaching Salt Lake City from the East. Just breath taking.

meh, I could do without the stop in Cheyenne, Wyoming though, NOTHING is there.

T

train

Yeah - one of our trips may be across 50 or 80... seems weird to have the "connection" straight across the US...

E

EricBess

train;288801 said:
@EB - I didn't take the 15 or 215 at this time - but I will soon... I was also in El Cajon, Tustin, Claremont, Orange and Mt. Carmel.
If you are ever passing through Wildomar (between Temecula and Lake Elsinore) let me know and we grab lunch or something.