What's the stupidest thing u've ever done in magic?

Z

Zadok001

I've got a good one, now!

After a long string of losses to Duel IRL (me with B/R Void and him with Type 2 Jank that topdecks AFTER the three Addles), I managed to pull an amazingly dumb move off. At the end of Duel's turn, I had three land in play, a Void, a pair of Skizziks, a Vampiric Tutor, and two irrelevant cards in my hand. I needed to Void to get rid of his creatures as soon as possible, so I Vampiric Tutor, digging for a Dark Ritual. I search through the deck, grab one of my two foil Rituals, and proceed to SHUFFLE MY VOID INTO THE DECK and put the Ritual on top. I untap, draw, cast the Ritual, look at my hand, and go blank.

Ouch.

M

Multani

I usually don't make any stupid acts...but here are two instances.

I'm playing Jaws10387 on Apprentice and I have an Albino Troll in play. I attack as it's the second turn, and I have a Havenwood Battleground untapped just to pay it's echo. I attack Jaws, and he says it's dead. I'm thinking WTF? And then he tells me echo cost wasn't payed. My mouth drops open...

I was playing one of my friends and I have him down to 1. I let him live because I pity him as a newbie. He finishes me off with a Fireball. Ouch.

D

Daggertooth

I cast a Bend or Break in a tournament, But I forget to discard the pile of land my opponent picked. I start to kick his but. Suddenly, After I think I finaly have a chance at winning a tournament game, He looks in my graveyard. "wheres all the discarded land?" he askes. DOH!!!! Luckily we just replayed. He still won.

My style of play rarly seriously considers suicide. Infact I Usualy let my opponent have the glory of destroying me. The only time I don't do that is when I'm playing stall decks. After going through all 60 cards of my decks I finaly decided that suceeding is noble enough.

Daggertooth

B

Bob

I had out: lots of land, 40 life, A-Cloaked Panther, opponent had a Quirion elf and 4 life.
I took pity on him, and didn't attack.
He topdecks a Rith, plays it. Game over.
He just killed the panther, and killed me slowly with the Saprolings and Rith...even my sabertooth nishoba couldn't stop the horde of mini-trees...