What People in MTGO Are Hating Me For

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DÛke said:
After about 10 rounds with this bad boy, I didn't lose a single game. However, I can't say I won them all since 4 out of the 10 simply conceded within the first 4 turns.
In another post...

DÛke said:
It's good for laughs, and it's successful at that, supposing that the other player has a casual spirit about it. So far, I'd say that it's about 50/50. 50 percent hate it so much that they concede. And the other 50 just laughs it off in amusement. That's worth it.
Gizmo simply cut the portions of these quotes that gave them context and posted them together, either deliberately or because he really did misread what DÛke was saying (I've made similar errors myself at times, so it wouldn't really surprise me). But I suppose that's a "solid rebuttal" in your "books." :rolleyes:

D

DÛke

Wow. People and drama. They always go together.

Two things to say:

A) Please make an effort to read an entire post before commenting. This is something that Gizmo and now Exalted Leader have done poorly, while Istanbul, as an example, has done well - he does not like the deck, but he has not formed the blatant misunderstandings regarding it. Not reading everything is of no great deal, but when it evokes and promotes and atmosphere of miscommunication, it is a waste of time to all of those whom it concerns.

B) Digging up old posts, specifically for no productive reasons, is considered spam, and is somewhat irritating to both moderators and current posters, and in some cases can lead up to banning.

Finally, thank you Oversoul for being rather objective and informed in regards to the things said in this post. I have noticed that you are one of the very few who actually does not simply jump into a band wagon of disregard or hatred when it comes to me. That's admirable and appreciated, to be honest.

Last but not least, to any of you who are having a problem finding reconciliation between the "contradictory" things that I have said, please make an effort to reread the thread from beginning to end, be honest about it, and then if you can still tell me that I wronged anyone in here, I will offer a sincere apology to them, and you. Other than that, I hope you learn to be a little more like Istanbul and Oversoul: a little impartial and productive without the unnecessary things in between.

Thank you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
One note from a mod perspective: Digging up old posts hasn't ever led to banning, that I'm aware of, but it IS irritating. It would have been nice for FOWS to explain more what he meant and why he chose to post after the month and a half since the last post before his. If I had known this was the reaction that would have came out, I would have deleted his post to let this fall back in the aether.