What is your favorite all time utility creature?

H

Homestar

ya know honestly i dont even know what you mean by utility but i like samite elder in a 3 or more color deck. i dunno if im juss stupid cuz no one else has suggested him but whatever. im sorta the wiley newbie that likes to think he knos what hes talkin about.

I

Istanbul

Actually, you've got the idea, Homestar.
A utility creature is one that does something that has nothing to do with attacking or blocking.

Viridian Shaman is a utility creature because it blows up an artifact.
Myr (the 2 for 1/1 ones) are utility creatures because they tap for mana.
Sparksmith is a utility creature because it shoots down creatures for you.
See the trend?

M

mythosx

mountain goat/ovinomancer decks are going to give rhinoseeker a run for its money.

H

Homestar

ooo i get it. but what i love to d o is run samite elder with the chameleon kavu. that works great.

T

train

2 points of damage - get lands and draw... can't be beat...

of course any of the cool creatures like false prophet...;)

C

chocobo_cid

Doesn't False Prophet sound like it should be a black/gold companion card to Karona?

T

train

roll 'em all you want - blue is the devil - false demise is the perfect example...:cool:

T

train

What merfolk and wizards do with sheep is none of my business...

But I'm willing to bet those sheep stat screaming when Mahamoti shows up...:eek:

M

mythosx

speaking of djinns...any one figure out how to use or break sulimann's legacy?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Conspiracy/Donate is the only thing that comes to mind...

It's a ridiculous number of colors involved though...

I guess in such a deck, if you couldn't get Legacy, you could stall with a Conspiracy for "walls." But I guess the deck would also fall apart against creatureless builds...

N

Notepad

Originally posted by train
What merfolk and wizards do with sheep is none of my business...
Save that kind of stuff for the gay marriage thread. This is your first warning!

sez Sefro, who isn't in any way a moderator, but a stupid comic maker who enjoys putting people in his comics...