What is a control deck?

T

train

that would be the lice...

Day of the dragons stinks - you should know why...

actually I prefer day of the dragons to run against me...

"Especially when I'm holding insurrection..."

H

Homestar

LOL!! insurrection+biorythm. its extremely expensive but works great :cool:

T

train

he wants you to play upwelling, so he can play fireball for infinite damage - which you can reverse damage...;)

H

Homestar

oooo, i only play upwelling in 1 of my decks-my Centaur deck. it has stuff lie x4 centaur glades, and a bunch of cheapy mana elves (llanowar elves, preist of titania etc.) then once i have enuff centaurs, i play decree of savagry, then a few echoing courages next turn. does that sound good or bad?

H

Homestar

well there is pretty much always an answer to everything so sometimes you have to get what you can out of it. and plus, the decree stays on but sure, you wasted some echoing couraes but who cares!?!?!? o and i shoved 2 primal rages in there. so once i use the decree, i have a bunch of 7/7 tramples. ill take that any day

T

train

just always be prepared for everything...:)

Green has a lot of utility - and you can include it in your deck...;)

M

mythosx

Originally posted by Homestar
well there is pretty much always an answer to everything so sometimes you have to get what you can out of it. and plus, the decree stays on but sure, you wasted some echoing couraes but who cares!?!?!? o and i shoved 2 primal rages in there. so once i use the decree, i have a bunch of 7/7 tramples. ill take that any day
Obliterate...no answer to that.

T

train

my personal answer to obliterate is Worldgorger dragon...;)

Usually flying in at instant speed...;)