What I strongly dislike...

Z

Zadok001

Well, I only have one name here... Since I moderate the place, I though it would be kinda odd if I started posting under an alias. That would confuse the poor newbies who want nicknames to no end, neh? (Hey, that might be fun! :) J/K)

I pretty much just try and be myself up here. Occasionally, I'll post something I don't really believe in, just to A) Get a reaction or B) Get everyone else to think about both side of the argument. But I do that in real life too.

I don't really mind _other_ people doing it, however. As long as they keep it to a reasonable number (I don't mind CE's 7, since he only used three, and only uses one regularly) and don't try to impersonate someone else. THAT will get you nailed so fast... Just don't run an entire thread by your lonesome, and I'm happy.

(As for talking to yourself, I'm used to it. It's a regular practice to speak ocassionally in third person at my school, and I'm used to translating it. Problems come up when Peter Z. is playing Peter N. and one says 'Peter just screwed up,' but hey, whatever. Or 'Peter's winning.' That's bad. None of that. :) )

D

DÛke

...wasn't, in anyway, clamining to be someone who already existed in the CPA. "Guy" was a result of, what's the word? I can't find it, sorry:)...

Anyway, what I really hate is what happened: Maro-Multani made me more enemies, MORE than I already have...I dislike people who play jokes, like the Maro-Multani "joke". If that guy/girl/heshe/whatever have stayed out of my name, I wouldn't have gotten a bit enraged or anything, but "it" claimed or someone "thought" and "insisted" that it was me, for no reason!?
Something happned, a plan, or something, that I really don't want to see any of ever again...

If you have 10 different "other" names, that's fine with me, AS LONG as you don't act like me, OR call yourself me...AS LONG AS YOU LEAVE ME ALONE...

I still don't know, to an extent, who exactly played that joke, but, it really doesn't feel good when other people get mad at you because you're mad at someone who's supposed to be playing a "joke" in the first place...It doesn't feel good at all...

How would anyone in here like me to make a new name and claim to be say, um, who, Zadok!? How'd that be? NA, that's not believable...Well, how about say, um...Dw? EVERYONE would believe me? I could ruin NOT THE PERSON, but DW...I COULD MAKE him reregister as a new name, and start from scratch...WOULDN'T that be annoying DW? I BET it would...

The point is, make as much names as you want, personally, I don't care, as long as you don't "screw" others...

H

Hawaiian mage

Little do all of you know that I'm actually every one, except you and Ed. :D

A

Almindhra

What I don't like is people copying other people's 'style'...You talk about this whole mish mawsh with people making up names and saying it was you...

What I'm talking about is blatent copying...Find your own sense of style on an internet message board...I know thats really, really, difficult to do...But DÛke (yes, I put your name in my post), you have been copying me...Do you not see it?...Does anyone else pick up on this now?...The signiture I had...What possesed you to do what you did?...Why did you mock it? or whatever you did to it?...Then you went on this whole word spree using the word 'evil', which, at the time, I was using as a perfectly good adjective...Now you're copying my dots...Why?...These are my dots...See?...Look?...

^^ Those are my dots...Three dots in a row...Between sentences...Mine!...

Now if you think what I just said is stupid, think about what this thread is about...

S

Sleepy

its not like you've got 3 dots copyrighted or anything is it Almindra?

D

DÛke

...what you said is very cool, and very, interseting, I'm not going to lie.
Your signature, the "jelous/evil" one, yes, I did copy that, I'm really, really sorry. I strongly feel like I have "cloned" what you have created without asking your personal permition. I'm realy sorry:).

But the dots, I have to disagree...
Hey, please, Almindhra, before making a fight about "dots", you want to see who's "style" it really is?
Fine, ask Zadok, Istanbul, Ericbess, and/or Sageridder, all of them are ALL THE WAY back from MTGnews days...THE OLD, OLD days...Ask them, who used to put a lot of dots and annoying the heck out of everyone? ME...Who used to write "meaningless" crap, and then adding tons of dots? ME...
It's not YOUR style, Almindhra, I'm sorry, but if it has to be assigned as a "style", than it would have been MY style, which I don't believe in that, because what IS MINE in a digital world like this? It comes down to, WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME STYLE, and I DIDN'T COPY you, because I used to do it LONG, LONG before I've known you, but YOU DIDN'T copy me, because you've been doing it LONG, LONG before you've known me, you see how it works babe(sorry, Almindhra, I couldn't resist;)I apologize for 'babe':)).

I understand your opinion Almindhra, and I must admit, that you have brought a very good one.
I don't see many people "cloning" styles though, only me cloning your signature, but I've already apologized for that. I really do apologize. I'll never do it again:).

And about the word "evil", I couldn't really understant what you're saying...Sorry...
Now WHAT? "Evil" is YOUR word, Doe;)?

I do, however, NOW, see 2 people that claim to be someone, but they aren't. Mr.H, which is dismissed now, and Maro-Multani, which is dismissed too, but it has created "something" before it was dismissed...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is how you behave on this site/the 'Net. It doesn't matter if you have one alias or 10 billion, if you flame people (extreme) or just plain stir up trouble, you at the least get rebuked, maybe get your posting privileges taken away, at the most banned.

Which is all common sense anyway... I mean, who wants a troublemaker ruining the experience for others? :rolleyes:

So to repeat, it's not a matter of re-registering, it's a matter of Net behavior.

Which personally, I think would have been okay if Multani had flirted back (no offense, dude). I mean, think of how all those threads had turned out if Whimsy and I were really battling it out or DUke and PJ...

D

DÛke

...Me and Purple Girl:D!
I love Purple Girl.
Where is she?
I'll have to send some emails, I guess.
I'm coming to get you Purple Girl, because I care:).

D

Duel

I need an alias, in case I ever have intelligent comments to post. Come to think of it, I'll go make one now.