What commons are bombs?

T

train

Aside from SeFRo's strongly agreed upon example...

Islands are blue...

:D

N

Notepad

Actually, I was hoping to avoid the truth in this thread, but it looks like you forced the point, train. You just had to do it.

And the truth is

That there is no blue in Magic at all!

There is white, black, green, red....colorless...

And the color SCUMBAG which gets confused as blue because the borders of the original cards used to be blue/cyan but have now gone cyan. To say cyan, or possibly azure, is a color in Magic would be more correct. However, the SCUMBAG color cards are actually SCUMBAG, and not blue at all.

Island is such a card, because it has a SCUMBAG mana symbol on it. Similarly, Coastal Tower is not a colorless land, but a SCUMBAG land that happens to be a land too. Like artifact lands, rules wise.

Killer Joe

As a self proclaimed BLUE MAGE I am willing to concede that playing counter magic decks, in casual play, might be a "BAD THING" (TM).

Tournaments, however, is an entirely different story. :p

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Oversoul
Morphlings will kill you both...
My Order of Lietbur never met a Morphling it couldn't bite, chew, then spit out like a pile of crap.

My Order (to Morphling): I eat pieces of s*** like you for breakfast!

Morphling: You eat pieces of s***?

Order: Hell yes! Now, (acting like Fat Bastard) Git in meh belleh!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Your Order of Leitbur has a lot more white mana to work with than is usual...

Also it has strange dietary practices. You might want to get that checked out...

N

Notepad

My Orders are just highly trained. SCUMBAG mages happen to hold mana back for fear of my spells. Yes, if they over-pumped, I'd just finally Swords to Plowshares that stupid Morphling, and they knew it. When I happened to have a Crusade or two in play, they were even more cautious. :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
My Order of the Ebon Hand will deal with your Order of Leitbur...

Actually, it won't! Unless I happen to have like a Chaoslace or something...

N

Notepad

Speaking of dealing with white/black tense relations, didn't ya just love those knights (I think called orders) that countered the opposing color's spell by tapping them and paying one life? I always wanted to use them in a deck, but never did. Seemed like a sweet deal, just tap and counter. Quite much like a SCUMBAG. Nice! ;)