What about music guys

D

Django

Metal... Slipknot, Fear Factory, Dismember, Dissection, Britney Spears.. and more..

T

The Magic Jackal

Creed, Everclear, Blink 182, Chili peppers, Vertical horizon, etc...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Slipknot, limp bizkit, korn, billy joel, queen, rage, creed, everclear, red hot chili pepers...etc...

A

arhar

Amorphis, Cannibal Corpse, Dismembered, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Deicide, Napalm Death, Six Feet Under, Genitorturers, etc...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rob Zombie, NIN, Prodigy, KMFDM, and MDFMK.

D

Django

Six feet under rocks! Damn they're good.

Dimmu Borgir is not very good though.. they just ride the melodic black metal wave. And they do it poorly, I'm afraid.

Ever heard Dissection?

E

Elrond

Metallica, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Rob Zombie, Rage Against the Machine, Creed, Godsmack, Enigma, Disturbed, and other stuff that I don't remember the names of.

A

Almindhra

Broadway musicals mainly (Les Miserables, Rent, Titanic, Fiddler, Tommy, rock musicals, Lil' Shop of Horrors, many more), Queen, Simon & Garfunkel, Meatloaf, oldies music, I like my Craft soundtrack, um, I like various hits by artists (Eminem, Korn, Papa Roach, I really like this song by Mono, Metallica, theres more, I just can't think of them, I got most ideas from you guys)...I really like to watch Behind the Music and their movies about artists on VH1...

So go ahead, start to pick on me now...But no where did I say some sort of crap pop music...

D

DÛke

...I listen mosly to Savage Garden, Enigma, Limp Bizkit, Filter, Three Doors Down, Match Box Twenty, NSync, Britney Spears, Jay Z, and Sting. There are more, but they aren't very important to me.

I like all these bands a lot, especially Sting and Three Doors Down.

S

SwingMage

I have very diverse musical taste, but my fav. bands are:
Pieces of Marty
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Soul Coughing
FIve Iron Frenzy
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
BT
ATB
Underworld
Royal Crown Revue
Blink 182
Reel Big Fish
Save Ferris
Less than Jake

I listen to swing, ska, and dance/trance techno

D

Duster

Guster, Dave Matthews Band, Phish, U2, Pink Floyd, Paul Simon (don't like Art Garfunkel much :)), James Taylor, Moe., Medeski Martin and Wood, Vertical Horizon, Agents of Good Roots

so basically I listen to hippy stuff, folk stuff, classic rock stuff :) I try to listen to anything though. I love music, please talk to me about music if you dig what I do :)

Jackal, have you listened to Vertical Horizon's stuff previous to Everything You Want? It's so amazing, not at all like EYW. I've been a fan of them forever, I'm so happy to see them get big, but I wish they could have done it with their more acoustic, 'folky' sound.

P

Plaguelord

I'm a big fan of Korn, Limp Bizkit, Mettalica...all of those kinda bands.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hmmm I like that word. That is pretty much what I listen to with a little of everything else here and there.

Kid Rock
Papa Roach
MxPx
Old(and only old) blink 182
Less than Jake
Reel Big Fish (She's got a girlfriend now)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Billy Joel
Dave Mathews Band
Limp Bizkit
Lit
Slipknot
Everclear
Red Hot Chili Pepers
Ect.

A

arhar

I haven't heard many songs by Dimmu Borgir, but I guess I just like the whole growling metal-with-keyboards stuff.. I haven't heard of Dissection though. What are the good song names to search on Napster?

N

Neo_Keo

Any thing that sounds good to my ears. Eminem, Pink, Atlantic Star.................................

S

SadistAngel

Arhar~~~ALRIGHT!! another Genitorturers fan :) You have good taste in music. I like basically every band you listed

Besides that I like (and shocked no one mentioned)

Nine Inch Nails<<<<<<<HELLO!!! :)
Marilyn Manson
Tool
Rob Zombie
Korn
Genitorturers
Dope
Kovenant
Coal Chamber
Static X
Slipknot
Fear Factory
Type O
Pink FLoyd

Im sure im forgetting something but these are my favs :)

F

Fire Slinger

Fav Bands:

Moby
Live
Papa Roach
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Disturbed
Deftones
Cypress Hill
Tool