WELCOME TO KILL TEFERI SHOW!!!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

How to kill a plainswalker...who the hell cares. [me]snaps his fingers and puts himself in a Flicker stasis...constantly coming into and leaving play at random intervals. It looks like some cool strobe light effect. You all get dizzy, throw up, and explode.[/me] I LOVE doing that.

K

K9Archmage

[me] casts "All creatures lose all their abilities permanently". THen he kills teferi by making him eat a plague-burger.[/me]

K9Archmage,Copyright infringement
Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] beats Teferi's corpse until its head rolls off over the cliff [/me]
i love doing that

T

Teferi

I think i can end the "Kill Teferi Show" with the style and respect it deserves....

[me] rises from the dead unscathed, K9 and Nodnarb24 come in from no where(spot light shines on teferi nodnarb24 and K9), the three start a musical christmas number, a curtain opens up behind them and the demented weasel, disgruntled badgers,and plague rats are in a conga line, they then break of and the weasels river dance, the badgers break dance, and the rats be rats. the three CPA members finish the musicl number[/me]

(Scattered applause)

G'night you've been a wonderful audience

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER

Teferi became a scienist obsessed with finding the meaning of life, he strapped his body to a rocket and blasted off, he hasn't been herad from since

Nodnarb24 was accepted into a mental instution, where he became "king of the mentally challenged" he plans to use his army of morons to take over the world

K9 went on to lead a normal productive life

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
But WAIT!!!!! RANSAC IS STILL ATTACKING!!!!!

*Ransac runs to the DCI. after several bribes, they errata Teferi to give it the ability to remove "banding with other" abilities instead of phasing, flying, or any other ability. Teferi is also a 0/1 goblin to kick around now*

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!

*Ransac, kicks teferi towards nodnarb24 so he can scores the goal*

Ransac, waiting for what nodnard24 does

N

nodnarb24

[me]kicks the ball into the goal.[/me]

COME MY ARMY OF MORONS ATTACK!!!

[me]'s army of morons rip Ransac to pieces.[/me]

F

fuzzy510

I am an artifact creature! COLORLESS DAMAGE!!!!!

[me]goes up to Teferi and beats the crap out of him, to a point where he's beyond regeneration.[/me]

T

Teferi

fuzzy? why did u just post that? we're no longer killing me we're just picking up the pieces

:D ransac i though u were farming pigs in norway until jesus comes again?

F

fuzzy510

Franklin, my resident brain shrew, took over. Sorry. Maybe we should make this the "Kill Franklin Show."

G

Gerode

[me] picks up the pieces of Teferi, and throws them in a garbage incinerator. [/me]

F

fuzzy510

Now that every last shred of Teferi is gone, what to do? Any suggestions?

H

Hawaiian mage

Destroy everything your senses can oversee! all of it! Hwaa ha ha!

F

fuzzy510

You can destroy everybody but me H-Mage. Really, I don't care.

K

K9Archmage

[me] waves his hands around fanatically, does the Hokey-Pokey, and says a few swears. Then suddenly, all of the universe is inverted. Dogs walk people. Black is white. Short is long. Up is down.[/me]

HAHAHAHAH!

[me] snaps his fingers, then ransac snaps his fingers, and everyone is half white half black[/me]
i love doing that

Hoipa

T

Teferi

we could kill sum1 else...
[me]looks at fuzzy[/me]

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

(j/k fuzzy..it would be fun to kill you though)

[me]glares at fuzzy[/me]

it would be a...terrible...terrilbe...thing if we were to push him off a cliff :)