Warriors: Cateran's Guide to being a Troll

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
sagegridder: Well, since I started a new status I'll keep an eye on it.

And you big cheater! I was wondering who that guy was :)

R

rkoelsch

Has anyone noticed if getting the old man is related to intelligence? I never seem to run into him but I have plenty of fights. But i usually don't spend too many points on intelligence trying to keep in character.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, this is sucky... our admins at work disabled ActiveX Script because of the Nimda virus and I couldn't see alot of what was going on in Warriors... I got points from a Dwarfgod and gained a level but couldn't add them to my stats because of that. I hope they put it back on for tomorrow ('cause they said it should be done tonight).

As such, I was doing terrible... lost my way a couple times but thanks to praying beforehand lost only 2 turns each. I need a higher Find :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, due to Ed maxing out his stats, I conclude I must have misread my DEX when I first posted it and saw 70 instead of 90. Check Ed's stats in the Warrior Stats thread, tha max for dwarves in there.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But maybe that was at least partially because of the Warrior's Guild.

I sped through levels 20-25 in like, 2 days, mostly because I ran into 3 or 4 huge fights with armies of orcs. I usually lost a servant or two in the battle, and I took, like, 25 damage from it, but I got over 23,000xp out of each one too. :eek:

Did anyone else run into armies of orcs? Or was it just because of joining the Warrior's guild?

S

sageridder

I have had the army of orcs incounters as well while in a different union.It seems the type of encounter diffuculty is increased with the level you are at.So far the worst ones I have encountered are the groups of cyclops.

R

rkoelsch

How do the other races raise their health. Is it 5 life per point like a troll? I was just wondering because I am only 18th level and I have 425 life and I see higher level characters with half that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's five per point for dwarves too. I tend not to raise it though because I try to get equipment that boosts it already.

R

rkoelsch

I usually don't spend points on it either but since I am maxed in the others it and strength are the only things I can spend on.