Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

turgy22

Nothing Special
Whichever magic works best against the undead. Preferably something with wide AoE damage that gets through magic armor. Maybe something akin to a fireball. Something that grants immortality would be nice, too.

Throg will press on with his attacks, attempting to finish off #2.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Was Dorgath boxed out of the last attack? I guess so, because four others attacked the wights.

“Jekaena, heal Ty!”

Dorgath looks for an opportunity to join the fray.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty pulls out the Heal-Itt potion(s) again and readies himself for the next opportunity to assault a wight/wight lord.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath looks for an opportunity to join the fray.
Ty pulls out the Heal-Itt potion(s) again and readies himself for the next opportunity to assault a wight/wight lord.
I knew I needed to post an updated map. Oops. Anyway, the one Ty eliminated was the last one. They're all gone now. On the upside, I do like that magic armor I randomly rolled for that last wight lord. I'll have to remember that one. 😈

Dorgath wasn't boxed in. The wights adjacent to him by that point had all been destroyed, so I figured I'd give Ty the chance to fight the one that was already next to him with Dorgath holding his position. If Ty had failed to deal with the wight lord, I'd have given Dorgath the opportunity to take his turn and try to finish it off. After all, leaving just one more monster standing (and heavily damaged) at the end of a round is awkward. Now, leaving four monsters that are all surrounding Throg, on the other hand... 😛

Last edited:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whichever magic works best against the undead. Preferably something with wide AoE damage that gets through magic armor. Maybe something akin to a fireball. Something that grants immortality would be nice, too.
Or something that affects undead, like Carrow's sword?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty joins Dorgath in coming to the aid of Throg, attacking any Crypt Keeper unfortunate enough to have survived the onslaught of "Carrow's Sword"... :p

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty begins to nod off as he waits patiently to view the effects of the "Carrow's Sword" spell so he can get on with assaulting Crypt Keepers...:cool:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-Throg tries to cast the most powerful fire spell he can think of. Somehow, he unleashes a Firestorm, dealing 18 damage to three of his his four opponents. One of them is swept up in the conflagration and utterly destroyed. The other two are badly damaged, but still standing.
-Tomas draws 3 Power from his Chalice of Sorcery. He casts Lifebringer three times. The spell fizzles once, but the wizard manages to heal Revaethan (18/18) and Ty (14/20).
-Jekaena casts Finger of Life three times on Ty, but only one of them succeeds (18/20).
-Kelgar blesses Ty (19/20) and Tomas (20/21) with Power of Sigmar.
-Ty sips from a Heal-Itt Potion, fully restoring himself.
-Throg tries to swing his axe, but his movement is all wrong. His head is still spinning from the arcane surge of energy.

-Throg dispatches Crypt Keeper #1. His axe heals him a bit from this, and Throg's resolve sharpens as he moves to finish off his skeletal opponents.
-Throg destroys Crypt Keeper #3.

-As the mystical layer of ice around it dissipates, Throg leaps onto Crypt Keeper #4 before it can act, pulverizing the last of the undead in a sweeping flurry of blows.
-Kelgar's Ring of Jade heals Throg (27/29).
-Kelgar and Tomas receive gold for healing.

It seems that all undead in the immediate vicinity have been destroyed, although there are likely more in the dungeon.

-The Power Phase is 2 for this this turn.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey guys - a suggestion? Could we, maybe, only disturb one pile of bones/ooze at a time? Fighting on 2 fronts like this is really confusing... :confused:"

turgy22

Nothing Special
"Hey guys - a suggestion? Could we, maybe, only disturb one pile of bones/ooze at a time? Fighting on 2 fronts like this is really confusing... :confused:"
Balderdash! I think it's more fun this way. Next, let's split up in 5 different directions and see how the story unfolds. ;)

Anyway, Throg will get back to dislodging the mystery object that summons hordes of the undead. If it's still got ooze on it, he'll work on it with the right boot.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty shakes his head in disbelief and stays in the room with Throg, ready to fight more stuff... :rolleyes: