Isengar Tussle
"Dorgath and Ty
Sitting in a tree
Puching each other in the knee
First comes pain
then comes courage
then comes disgusting
Trail porrage."

Carrow starts searching and boy is he amped up.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Carrow finds that one of the undead knights had a cool sword, but didn't get a chance to use it. Also, everyone at the top of the stairs sees that there are two large chests near one end of the chamber.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Despite my attempts to trap him, Dorgath rolls well and finds the hidden poison barb mounted to the lock on the chest to the right. The chest to the left doesn't seem to have one.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Carrow identifies the sword. Unfortunately, he can't use it. At least, not yet...

Dragon Sword: refuses to be drawn from its scabbard by any character below Battle Level 4. On a to-hit roll of 5+, this sword deals double damage. Worth 1,200 gold.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Carrow, coming down off the Chalice high, sits against the wall watching Dorgath fiddle with the two chests.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath opens the right chest.

-Rapid Fire Bracelets: +1 Attacks with missile weapons when worn. Worth 450 gold.
-Silver Stone: bonds to a weapon permanently, enchanting it. On a to-hit roll of 6, enchanted weapon deals an extra 1D6 damage. Worth 250 gold.
-Cataclysm Spell Scroll: Can be used to cast the Cataclysm spell once. Worth 100 gold.

Dorgath opens the wrong chest.

-Poison Gas Trap!: Everyone in the room takes 6 damage.

Last edited:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Since no one else has posted anything all week, I'll assume the party follows Carrow's lead and gets out of the first room...

You're in a root-encrusted passage. It forks, with a door to the left and a door to the right.desolateroots02.png

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
“Ummm... does anyone want these nice items?”

While they decide, Dorgath listens at each door and checks each for traps.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"I have no use for the bracelets, and the spell scroll is probably beyond me. The Silver Stone looks interesting though... ;)"

Ty will also listen at the doors, and will check the walls for secret doors, traps, etc.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"The bracelets would augment my bow. Anyone else need help with their range weapons?"
Carrow will check the left door area for secret doors or traps.