Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty will tag along to talk to purple-jacket, because he thinks he'll have a better chance to get to kick some hiney this way...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The two groups approach the same spot where they left each other, only now Dorgath is chasing Carrow and shouting something about how the elf is crazy...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
At this point, I'm going to assume that Carrow reaches Throgg Ty, et. al. Dorgath isn't far behind. What now?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If Throgg Ty, et. al. show no sign of recognition or even acknowledgement, then I don't know. Stop and mix it up with Dorgath in hand to hand fighting?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Throg (with one G, thank you very much) will yell out to the people who went to the white guy.
"What's going on? I don't understand the meaning you are trying to convey! Your words are filled with poor spelling and grammar! I don't know what you want us to do!"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
As Carrow's voice fades in and out, since he is running," I can get...….. prison...….. doorway...… elves...… book."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"He's gone mad! I think his mind broke from the idea of being in here and not being able to get out to save the Tree in time!"

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey Carrow! Slow down man - purple-jacket says he can make us a portal that'll take us right to Coril!"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Carrow runs past the white robe and then stops, so that the group can talk without interference.
No one in the group is anywhere near the white-robed individual. The two semi-parties from the split both left from their respective short journeys and are roughly back where they separated in the first place.