Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Jakaena, heal Throg"!

Laughing that a mummy stayed so close to him, Dorgath pivots and attacks it and hopefully the one after it.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Nice shot Carrow!" Ty shouts out as he charges at the nearest available mummy while dusting off any remaining Nazzrakin debris... o_O

turgy22

Nothing Special
-A mummy headbutts Throg (22/29).
This doesn't make any sense. Have you seen a chaos warrior's helmet? They are typically adorned with great spikes. Was the mummy wearing a helmet, too? I'm so confused by this event.

At any rate, Throg will use his Chalice of Night (if there are any hits left) to get a guaranteed hit on the Mummy and drain some life, in addition to his usual bevy of attacks.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Are you really out of arrows? I missed that part while I was admiring the shot! 😲

Does anyone else have any?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Are you really out of arrows? I missed that part while I was admiring the shot! 😲

Does anyone else have any?
I'll get back to this soon, but as a point of clarification, Carrow is not really out of arrows. He currently has 16 Arrows of Loren, 6 Razor Arrows, and 8 Fire Arrows stored in a Magical Quiver. At some point in the past, he chose to put away the Magical Quiver item (all it does is make regular arrows drawn from it count as magic weapons when shot at enemies, which tends to matter against daemons, as they are resistant against attacks from non-magic weapons).

The arrows that Carrow has been shooting up to this point have been drawn from his regular quiver. He left the Hail of Doom Arrow in there. I hadn't thought to point out to Mooseman what his arrow count was in a while, so I worry that it might have been a bit unfair of me to have Carrow use the last arrow from that quiver without him getting to decide whether or not to use the special one. On the other hand, I didn't expect you guys to rely on arrows alone to bring down the banshee, an extremely dangerous monster that can one-shot people if it rolls well enough with its Wail ability. Carrow's use of the Hail of Doom Arrow to put an end to that threat seems tactically effective, even if it was "accidental."

But he isn't out of arrows. He can retrieve the other quiver from his backpack and still have 30 more shots. Also, I think he missed a shot and has an intact arrow somewhere on the other side of the chasm, although I forget if that's right...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
We did sort of ignore the banshee threat for a minute there. I kinda realized that, so I had Ty break off and attack her FWIW. That's not a lot of shots left there for Carrow, BTW, even if they're good ones. Too bad no one else uses arrows.

Maybe I should have Ty start practicing with a bow next chance he gets...;)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't have a choice about Nazz - he attacked Ty!

You guys were just saving him...:cool: