Warhammer Quest: Death Below Karak Azgal

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Uh huh..." Dorgath grunts skeptically. Still, reluctant to cut off his free ale for the moment, he does nothing to draw attention to their table.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Anyhow, I know she's off-limits, and as ugly as an old shoe besides, but with a mug like this I don't get many offers. Unfortunately her husband found out what happened a few days ago and since then he's been sending guys out to try to kill me. I guess he's hoping they'll find me sleeping, or passed out drunk, since that's about the only way they'll get me, but they do keep trying. I'm going to lure these two out into the alley so I can take care of them away from prying eyes...If you wanna watch just follow them out. If not," Ty offers Dorgath his hand, " it's been fun talking with you Dorgath."

They shake hands and Tyresius gets up from the table. He moves about the tavern deliberately for a few moments, making sure the men see him, then exits out the back door. The bounty hunters leave right behind him...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath sits and finishes his ale and then his curiosity gets the better of him and goes to check to see how Tyresius will "take care of them".

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I realize that this still isn't moving forward. There's not a lot I need to do at this point to move it forward, but I was out of town all week and had a one-day weekend. I'll be leaving again soon. Work will get a bit less busy and then I'll get to this. I might even be able to by Thursday, but I can't promise that. Don't know if I'll have a new article ready by then either. We'll see. But I'm posting just to let everyone know what's up. I need to PM people for finishing their shopping and I have some rolls to make for settlement events and such, but it's really not much. I should be able to get the next adventure started reasonably soon...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I was hoping to get a short combat sequence for the encounter between Ty and the street toughs to help flesh out his back story...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Just call me Spiderman, because I'm still not ready. I wasn't home again when I thought I'd be. But I actually will get to some of this. A couple of you will be getting private messages tonight. But it's still not going to be moving quickly...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, the hiatus continues for the moment. Other stuff came up again, including some unfortunate stuff that I couldn't have anticipated. But since you did bump this, I'll see what I can do. If I am not home late tomorrow, I'll take a few minutes to figure out where I am on this and if I can just send out the messages that will move it along.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, moving meant I packed up the books and supplies that I was using for this, but I really should get around to unpacking that stuff. I'll see what I can find.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I think I have all of the Warhammer Quest stuff sitting in my bedroom closet at this point. Because it's been a while, I'll need to take some time to refresh and figure out what the deal was with this campaign. Should have done so earlier. I'll make a note of it, though. In the meantime, who's still involved? I know Melkor silently dropped out at some point and BigBlue seems to have gone missing again...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think BigBlue dropped out a while ago, before this thread. He's not on any of the first couple of pages.

Maybe we can convince Melkor to come back? :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue didn't exactly drop out, and he didn't join up until this thread had gone on for a while (years, maybe). He came in toward the end of this long adventure with a skaven character named Skullcrusher. Then at some point, I let this campaign go on hiatus because of a series of small delays that kept making it harder to remember where I'd left things as more time passed. BigBlue disappeared from the CPA again back in 2014. Maybe someday he'll be back...

I still need to go through everything, and I won't get to it today, but I'm seeing seven characters that have been played by CPA members...

Throg G'Nflor (turgy22)
Dorgath Rockhammer (Spiderman)
Carrow Darkweald (Mooseman)
Tyresius (TomB)
Tomas, Son of Ed (rokapoke)
Skullcrusher (BigBlue)
Kelgar (Melkor)

I intend to update character sheets for all of them, so they can be ready for future adventures. Obviously not all seven players are still active here, so some of these characters could constitute a special guest roster, filling in as NPC help or whatever.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Rokapoke has also been MIA lately I think, so it might be a good idea to rethink my character choice considering the losses and what might be best for the group overall...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I contacted rokapoke, he's been swamped with work but will return when he can... I think if we have the first four (turgy22, me, Mooseman, and you TomB, we should be okay for now, until rokapoke gets back and whether Melkor wants to continue...