Warcraft III in Stores Now

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Anyone going to pick up The Frozen Throne?

this expansion looks great. I love the neutral heroes. the Dark Ranger will compliment my Death knight well.:D

Attachments

S

Svenmonkey

There's an RTS/FPS coming out called Savage in case you didn't know.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
There's an RTS/FPS coming out called Savage in case you didn't know.
More in crossing genres...there is a FPS/RPG being created, called Chronos V.

N

Nightstalkers

Meesa gets a free game! Meesa gets a free game!

Check out Trinity today!

[Deleted too big attachment - Spidey]

N

Notepad

Why do you keep posting Gamespot pics, rather than your own screenshots???

N

Nightstalkers

Do you really think that those idiots would let me in on the playtesting?

I'm stuck with a few music files and crappy pics from gamespot!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From yesterday's Gamespy newsletter:
Warcraft III Patch - Kyote
The 1.10 patch for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos has been released by Blizzard. You can download it manually or through the game's auto-updater. This patch institutes numerous changes to Warcraft III in preparation for the release of Frozen Throne, the upcoming expansion pack. Among other changes, this patch lets upgrades and units be queued in the same chain, buildings can now be queued, improves defeat conditions, reduces easy level AI effectiveness, improves hard and normal AI effectiveness, and many more changes. If you want to learn more, visit PlanetWarcraft.

Source: StrategyPlanet

F

FmK-AnC

i think blizzard had been working on diablo 2 for too long or somthing... it looks a bit too much like a mix between a large d2 and wc... but ive nerver played it myself

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From today's Gamespy newsletter:
Warcraft Update - Kyote
Blizzard has released a new FAQ explaining to Warcraft III players how to create a clan. All sorts of issues from how to create to how to disband, to what to do if the leader's account expires, are addressed. There's lots more Warcraft III news for you at PlanetWarcraft.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

just finished Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, all good on this end. definetly worth the money. I love the dark ranger, and the acension cinematic is amazing.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Frozen Throne 1.11 Patch - Kyote
Blizzard has released a new patch, version 1.11, for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, which institutes some changes such as classic campaign unit damage being adjusted to 1.01 values, fixed map crashes on maps with pre-1.10 data, and some other minor fixes. For more Warcraft news, visit PlanetWarcraft.

Not sure if you want to play again, Azreal... :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Hey I might just, I'll just skip through all the interludes, well except that one where the dwarves yell obcenities at Lord Garithos, that was just funny.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Warcraft III Patches - Kyote
At FilePlanet today, players of Warcraft III and its expansion Frozen Throne can find various language versions of the newly-released 1.11 patch for Warcraft III and Frozen Throne. You can get it in French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Chinese Traditional, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, and English. If you want more Warcraft news about the patch and many other subjects, please visit PlanetWarcraft.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From Friday's Gamespy newsletter:
The Frozen Throne Release Party - Aramo
To celebrate the launch of the new Warcraft III expansion set, members of The Frozen Throne development team and other Blizzard employees met with some of the first Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne customers on Tuesday, July 1st to discuss Blizzard's current games and autograph copies of the game. Click here to read the full report and see pictures from the event.

T

train

All I can say is that I noticed Warcraft was now only 29-39.99...

Glad I waited...

"And holding out a little longer is no problem..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still "working" on the expansion for Warcraft II... (I say working though I haven't really played it in a couple months)

N

Nightstalkers

I don't see a big difference b/w Warcraft III and some of the other games of its day.